With the update, get all of the same FREE features as before as well as new free features, plus access to premium alerting. Just like before, this new version of the application includes the ability to add five locations for tracking hourly (tap on a day), daily & extended weather information, forecasts, and watches and warnings all FREE. Get detailed current conditions by tapping the current temp. Users now get a 6th "current" location that updates whenever the app is opened and severe weather outlooks. Alerts are still shown in the app in the form of badge icons next to each location for free.
New -- As a premium upgrade, you can turn your app into a NOAA Weather Radio safety and security app, powered by the award winning iMap Weather Radio. You will get voice enabled push alerts powered by a highly scalable, fully redundant, alerting and messaging engine. The premium features include push notifications for more than 130 National Weather Service alert types, voice announcements of alerts, spoken alert details, spoken forecasts, alerts based on your current location tracked in the background. Through a 7-day free trial users may experience all the premium features offered. There is no obligation to purchase these features.
**** FREE FEATURES ****
• Current conditions, hourly and daily forecasts, and severe weather alert badges and text for your current location
• Level 3 interactive radar, animation/loops and visible satellite map
• One, two, and three-day outlooks from NOAA's Storm Prediction Center
• Twitter & Facebook feeds, and forecast, winter and news feeds
• Free 7-day trial for the full alert package
**** IN-APP PURCHASES ****
• Turn your app into a NOAA Weather Radio for a single one-time-only purchase of $9.99. That package includes:
• Five static locations, plus the current location (6 total)
• Push Notifications – Receive push notifications for severe weather warning, watches, and advisories issues by the National Weather Service for more than 100 alert types
• Map Overlays – Enable additional display layers on the map, including warnings, watches, hurricane tracks, and more
• Voice Audio – Spoken alerts, alert details and forecasts
*Data and alerting available for the United States only.
News 10 Weather
News 10 NBC WHEC
Tags: whec weatherapp, whec10 weather, whec channel 10 news viewers, whecweather, whec weather.
Ver 2.7.4 Build 546
Fixes a crash some users were experiencing with the previous update
Ver 2.7.0 Build 542
Fixes Twitter issue
Under the hood improvements for a better app experience
Various bug fixes