1Weather:Widget Forecast Radar
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Useful, easy to use
- Many options
- Great design
- Radar only for the US
+ By OneLouder Apps
Find out everything you wanted to know about the weather
1Weather is a really complete weather application that provides a lot of useful information about real-time weather conditions of anywhere on earth. First of all, you should select your city or postal code so the app can start gathering all the information.
The main screen shows the date and general weather, temperature (maximum and minimum), as well as the humidity, precipitation and windspeed. In the next screens, you have a seven day forecast, the severe weather warnings, chances of precipitation, radar maps (only available for the US), sunrise, sunset and lunar phases, tweets regarding the weather and pictures.
As you can see, you can find lots of useful information about the weather in wherever you are. All information is up-to-date and the design of the app is clean and appealing. OneLouder Apps is the developer of 1Weather and other popular apps for Android, all with an incredible design and excellent features.
Why do they love it? In a word – Design. The app has a simple, yet beautiful interface that makes getting the weather elegant and fun. The groundbreaking UI, combined with a powerful set of weather tools, makes 1Weather the #1 choice.
"#1 Best Weather App for Android” – Phandroid
“Top 25 apps you should download right now” – CNN Tech
"The Most Attractive, Feature-Packed Android Weather App We’ve Ever Seen" – Lifehacker
“The most beautiful weather app we’ve ever seen” – Android Police
• Real-time local weather and forecasts worldwide (Current + 48-hour)
• 10-day extended forecast and precipitation info
• 36-hour and 7-day interactive charts
• Hourly forecast and precipitation info
• Live weather background, dynamic photo backgrounds (Dogs, cats, cars, sports and more!), or create your own custom background
• Follow my location – Your weather automatically updated whenever you are on the move
• LIVE animated radar plus severe weather layers including fire, flood, freezing, hurricane, ice, snow, tornados, wind, and winter (US only)
. Comprehensive map layers: radar, clouds, surface temperature, dew point, relative humidity, wind speed, and UV Index
• Animated sunrise, sunset, and Lunar phase
• Save multiple locations to access quickly and easily
• Gorgeous reconfigurable home screen widgets, including 3 clock widgets
• Share weather information (including screenshots and alert text) with friends and family via email, text, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
• National Weather Service Area Forecast Discussion provides overview for your area from NWS meteorologists
• True server-based push alerts for NWS supported locations with configurable notification options by location and alert level (watches, warnings, advisories)
• Configurable Ongoing notification shows current conditions and adds temperature to your notification bar for dynamic “My Location” or a location of your choice.
• DashClock integration allowing you to select a location of your choice
• Daydream mode support (Android 4.2+)
• Android Wear support (Android 4.3+ / Requires Google Play Services 5.0+, just launch 1Weather and Current Conditions and Forecast will appear on your wearable device)
• More than 25 different languages available
• Customizable Units:
Temperature: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort scale
Pressure: Inches of mercury, millibars, millimeters of mercury
Distance: Miles, Kilometers
• Interesting and educational weather facts and videos
+ Android Wear support (Android 4.3+ / Requires Google Play Services 5.0+, just launch 1Weather and Current Conditions and Forecast will appear on your wearable device)
+ Fixed bug preventing pan gesture on the Maps screen (tablets only)
Hello, I do agree you weather app but what happen to the humidity meter? I need to know about the humidity in my area.
Works great and I love the customizable widgets
Edit: I have been in contact with the devs several timesand the problem with the widgets is a bug with Android. I have several widgets that don't work, not keeping time etc, but when I open them up it shows the correct info. Still the widgets do not work. The app is 5 stars, and in this case, it is Android that is worthy of less than one star as this has been going on for weeks a different they h
I would definitely recommend this to anybody that likes to have nice weather widgets, and very clear weather reports that are very useful.
This app really has the best rated from me because it has the most accurate readings for my area. 5stars
It's simple, easy to read, quick, easy to understand and worth the upgrade to ad free!
Cannot add widget on Lenovo K900. Fix needed.