Android Weather - 14 Days
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Fast and smooth user experience
- Clean and intuitive user interface
- Free, ad-supported
- No widget
A useful and easy weather app
One of the most formidable features our beloved smartphones have is to get what's the weather like here, in Moscow or wherever. However, not all weather apps include the forecast prediction, or have it as a yet-another feature lost in a maze of options and settings. Android Weather is strongly focused in predictions and these are clearly shown, first as a quick preview or a little bit more detailed if you ask for more info.
User interface, made of big buttons and a generous text size, is optimal for people not used to toy with smartphones, but everyday users will also appreciate it: in the end, it's all about knowing what's the weather like and what will the weather be like at a glance. As aforementioned, if you tap for further info you'll get wind and atmospheric conditions and sunset and sunrise hours. You move through the interface by swiping and tapping, quite intuitive and easy.
The app is customizable to set your own background (Earth shown by default) and show either Celsius or Fahrenheit degrees. It supports fourteen different languages. Yes, it might not be as well-know as other weather apps, but it'd be the weather app I'd install on my mum's smartphone thanks to its easiness of use and clean interface. Indeed, unless you are a weather app power user, this weather app is as useful as any other, but faster and smoother.
The weather data comes from Openweathermap.org. (http://openweathermap.org).
- Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Current Weather
- 14 Days - Quick preview
- 14 Days Detailed preview
- 3 hours / 5 days - preview
- Details: clouds, wind, air pressure, humidity, sunrise, sunset
- The search takes place almost every place
- Set your own background
- Position and weather data sharing
- Update the weather data every 10 minutes possible
- Swipe Navigation
- Part translation in 14 languages:
English, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Ukrainian, German, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Dutch, French, Bulgarian, Swedish, Turkish.
Tested with several Android smartphones and tablets.
more info: http://www.ldevelop.com
Tags: Temperature, Weather, 14 days, thermometer, Celsius, Fahrenheit, wind, humidity, position.
- Pradeep M. Downloaded Dec 14, 2013
- JOSHUA DAVID P. Downloaded Dec 14, 2013
- Ivan Z. Downloaded Dec 13, 2013
- Firas T. Downloaded Dec 10, 2013
- Lan S. Downloaded Dec 8, 2013
- Collister H. Downloaded Dec 11, 2013
- Dali B. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Ignacio P. Downloaded Nov 21, 2013
- Aaron B. Downloaded Oct 31, 2013
Just downloaded liked it as soon as ap opened. Nice.
Great appl it works ok.
Confusing user experience
I like this apps
No complants for the s3
Excelent app, the best in my opinion!!
Very good and user friendly