Au Weather Free
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Tomfusion
* BOM Observations and forecasts
* Widgets (JB+ lockscreenenabled):
-4x1 widget with 3 day forecast, pressure, wind and UV (where available)
-4x2 widget with 3 day forecast
-4x2 clock widget
* Multiple location widgets
* Temperature in status bar (black,white, boxed or colour via widget)
* Use nearest weather station or select specific from over 750 BOM weather stations
* UV index & warnings (where available)
* Radar loop (current station where available)
* Share weather (email, SMS etc.)
* Temperature/pressure graph for last 24 hours (where available)
* Last 24hr observations (where available)
* Update frequency setting
* Weather warnings (from details menu)
* Android Wear notification (Android 4.3+ only via widget)
* Free, ad supported version (ad-free, paid version also available)
* Sony SmartWatch 2 companion extension available - search Google Play for Au Weather SWX
IMPORTANT: This app uses the mobile network to determine location (not GPS) - if your location does not update see the FAQ to enable mobile network location or email support.
* This app only displays weather for Australian BOM weather stations!
* Custom ROMs are not supported (but mostly work) - adblocking will result in annoying message.
If you experience issues with the app, please
a) check the FAQs (see Help menu) or
b) email firstname.lastname@example.org
Made in Australia: Tomfusion is Australian owned and operated.
Email email@example.com with for support -> feedback and suggestions welcome.
User comments are not reviewed. However, every email sent to support is read.
Feature graphic adapted from the original by Bidgee (Own work) [CC-BY-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
Tags: great weather, temperature 7day forecast, weather widget 2x1, rom widgets not updating weatherzone jedix, www.google.com.auwether, update google weather for australia, australia weather blog widget, weather widgets bom, australian free weather program, weather forecast australia.
* Fixed radar issue on some devices
* Squashed bugs plaguing some devices
* Ad provider tweaks
* Preferences for
- Hide status bar temperature display
- Sony SM2 notifications (opt-in)
- Device pressure display (opt-in)
* Detail tab update when refreshed fix
* Text detail tab tweak
* Clear radar cache (prevent stale data)
NB: Users experiencing any problems after updating please send feedback/description to support[at]tomfusion.com to help get fixes quicker.