Australian weather (ad free):
* TheBOM observations and forecasts you love
* Detailed forecasts where available
* Widgets ( 2x1, 4x1 3 day forecast, 4x2 Clock, 4x2 3 day forecast)
* Multiple location widget support
* Temperature in status bar (black/white/colour/boxed via widget)
* Use nearest weather station or select specific from over 750 BOM weather stations
* UV index & warnings (where available)
* Radar loop: current station or select specific
* Share weather (email, SMS etc.)
* Temperature/pressure graph for last 24,48,72 hours or 5 days (where available)
* Last 24hr observations (where available)
* Ad free
* Pressure sensor support (device specific)
* BOM State Weather Warnings
* Sony SmartWatch 2 companion extension available - search Google Play for Au Weather SWX
NOTICE: Au Weather will be unpublished from Google Play in the near future in favour of an in-app subscription in Au Weather version. Existng paid Au Weather users will continue to be supported and receive important updates for the forseeable future.
! Please try out Au Weather Free to decide if you find the app useful before purchasing.
* Note that the functionality of the paid version is essentially the same as the free, ad supported version.
* This app only displays Australian weather (BOM weather stations)
Made in Australia
Tomfusion is Australian owned and operated - see Help for more info.
Please read disclaimer.
Email email@example.com with for support - feedback and suggestions welcome.
If you experience issues with the app:
a) check the FAQs (see Help menu on Favourites screen) or
b) email support[at]tomfusion.com
Side note: user comments are rarely reviewed, however, every relevant support email is read.
More info at www.tomfusion.com
Feature graphic By Bidgee (Own work) [CC-BY-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons - heavy rain over Fogg Dam,lower Adelaide River catchment, Northern Territory
Tags: au weather location stuck , how to embed the bom radar gadget into google sites , au weather apk 1.37