Calculate the boiling temperature of water and the air pressure for your current elevation on earth or any other altitude.
- Read your current altitude from GPS
- Get your current altitude from ASTER (NASA) if GPS is not available
- Read the current pressure from the device barometer (if available)
- Use the GeoNames database to search for the altitude of any location
- Change the altitude manually
- switch between metric and imperial units
Best used in school, education, physics classes and for boiling eggs on higher altitudes.
Tags: bitls , altitude elevation , boiling temperature at altitude , calculate boiling temperature pressure , boiling