Das Wetter in Deutschland
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By surfcheck.info
Das Wetter in Deutschland now contains more than 27 maps, forecasts and other items!
- Forecasts for today, this evening and tomorrow
- Satellite images (visible light + infra red)
- Detailed Wetterlage and text-forecast
- Maps showing the current temperatures and wind speed.
- UV prediction for today and tomorrow
- Animated weather map (several days in advance)
- Weather alarm + Coastal alarm
- Precipitation radar
- Rotate your device to view full screen
- Four app widgets bring live weather information to your home screen, including weather station widget working world wide!
Data is downloaded from the German national meteorological institute DWD. Due to the nature of this source, some content is written in German.
> widgets only work when you run the app from phone memory, move to SD card will disable it.
We do our utmost to deliver you the best software and data available in the market, but of course we cannot guarantee the proper functioning or accuracy of both. Data sources can change over time. You can not derive rights from this information. By downloading and using Das Wetter in Deutschland you accept these terms.
The rough location permission is necessary to enable the Weather station widget to show you your local weather data. It is not used nor stored for anything else at all.
Tags: das wetter in deutschland hd, das wetter in deutschland, das wetter in deutschland under, weather channel gadget for germany, wetter in deutschland, weer in deutschland, almanca das wetter alıştırmalar, appstart, weather deutsch, deutsch wetter today.
v2.6.3 - added summer splash screen + added Esche to Pollenflug map.
v2.5.2 - Added Miniwidget + improved networking code widgets.
v2.2 - Added sunrise and sunset times to Live page + Hi res icons can now also be used in forecast widget + rewrote network code: makes app and widgets faster and more stable.
v2.1 - You can now store your preferred German town for the live weather observations, or use the GPS + added extra icons for the Weather Station Widget.