GO Weather Forecast & Widgets
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Good-looking and customizable clock
- Weekly prediction
- Different size widget
- Basic weather data
Go Weather Widget is a weather prediction widget for Android
Although Go Weather widget doesn’t go such deep on Weather prediction as other apps like The Weather Channel, it’s the perfect mobile phone weather app for amateur users. That means, it has been designed for mobile phones. You just get basic info that you can understand: temperature (highest and lowest), wind intensity and direction and clouds situation.
What’s more, all that info is displayed on a good-looking (and customizable home screen clock). The clock shows the time, the date, the temperature, the city and the prediction (including picture). If you click on the clock you automatically get to the “alarm” menu.
From settings, you can select background, wallpaper theme, widget skin, date and temperature format, select location and much more. You can download the theme that you like from the app.
Go Weather has been developed by
Go Launcher EX has been developed by Go Launcher Dev Team, a group of developers who are reaching great success thanks to their launcher Go Launcher EX, and its add-ons and plug-ins.
Go Weather isn’t the most professional tool for weather prediction, but it’s enough for the most of users. Highly configurable, good-looking and quite accurate. Truly recommendable.
It supports up to tens of thousands of cities in which you can get the most accurate weather information, detailed weather report, accurate weather forecast, interactive maps image, incredibly beautiful user interface with variety of widget themes and live wallpapers. With this application installed on your android phone, you can get the latest weather information anywhere and anytime.
"Go Weather Forecasts & Widgets is ideally the best android weather widget for any smartphones, phablets and tablets." - Joyofandroid
“GO Weather beats a weather forecaster on the TV easily. It also beats most of the websites I have been using.” - Appstorm
“The app is so configured that it gives the weather of more than tens of thousands locations and cities with its proper and accurate report of weather anytime and anywhere. It is the best app on your device to give weather report with accuracy and is above our expectation.” - Techclones
“Being the best weather forecast app, Go Weather offers a ton of extra features too.” - Androidlawn
- Accurate and local forecasts for 100,000+ locations worldwide
- Detailed weather report, including time, date, feeling like, high & low temperature, wind, humidity, visibility, sunrise and sunset, severe weather alert, etc.
- Multiple cities feature is perfect for a trip plan
- 2*1, 4*1, 4*2 current weather widgets & 4*1, 4*2 future weather forecast widgets
- Widget themes and live wallpaper for 7+ weather conditions in day and night mode: sunny, rainy, snowy, thunder, cloudy, overcast and foggy
- Share your current weather info with your friends by taking a picture
- Interactive dynamic maps, radar and satellite images for specific cities
- Probability of precipitation forecast
- World clock integrated to display current time and weather info for selected cities
- 24-hour & 10-day detailed weather forecast
- Interactive radar image, satellite for North America, Europe and Australia
- Exclusively designed widget themes for Premium Version (keep increasing)
- No sponsored messages or Ads
1.I have downgraded from premium to free. How do I get the paid version back?
Logon the account you paid for your premium version before > Enter advanced features intro page > Select the payment method you chose before > Your billing info & payment record being checked> Upgrade to the premium after successful checking
2.How to change the temperature unit?
Launcher GO Weather EX > Menu > Settings > Weather info > Temperature Unit
1. (New) Support pollen index for US cities.
2. (Fixed) Theme store background issue.
3. (Improved) Spanish translation.
This gives me everything I need in the way of weather.. other than a little to many offers to buy more stuff I don't need.