5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Haze@SG is useful utility that allows you to check the hourly Pollutant Standards Index (PSI) on the go. PSI is a measurement developed by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) which provides an accurate, timely and easily understandable indicator of daily levels of air pollution.
- Access to hourly PSI (3-hours, PM10 based) from NEA on the go.
- Access to hourly AQI based on PM2.5 Concentration from NEA on the go.
- Understand what the current PSI means to you
- Share the current PSI/AQI with your Facebook Friends and keep them informed and safe!
This app is developed without any involvement of NEA. Any inaccuracies found are not the responsibility of and should not be attributed to NEA.
- Added a new screen for Air Quality Index (AQI) based on the PM2.5 Concentration.
- Minor bug fixes