1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Hurricane tracking on a Google Maps background. Shows the tracks and forecasts of active hurricanes tropical storms. Also highlights areas the National Weather Service (NWS) is watching for possible development. Covers the Atlantic and Eastern Pacific Basins. Provides access to NWS forecast information including tropical outlooks and discussions, public advisories, forecasts, and satellite imagery. Also includes up-to-date US radar and weather satellite data.
The toolbar on the left allows you to toggle on or off each of the storm, radar, and weather satellite layers.
Check out the options -- you can select the ocean basins you are interested in, choose between three graphical themes, and select your preferred wind speed units.
Contact us with suggestions or bug reports.
You must have a device that has Google maps installed to use this app.
Looking for free? Try our ad-supported version. (No radar or weather satellite overlays) --
Tags: hurrican scource code, source code for weather satellite, hound, source code weather, hurrican hound source code, animation radar in source code.
- Surface Analysis for the North America, see layers to enable
- Notifications of Storm formation [experimental! Not available on all devices. Must enble in settings. Contact us with issues.]
- Fix crashes on some devices
- Fixed error relating to conflicts with other devices
- Fixed crashing on non-standard installs
Please report errors to email@example.com