Monitor and track hurricanes and tropical storms with this all-inclusive free app from WPBF 25 in West Palm Beach, Florida. Interactive maps, forecasts, local shelters, evacuation zones and emergency numbers are right at your fingertips. See if you’re in the storm’s path by viewing the latest cone of uncertainty and Spaghetti Models. The easy-to-follow “threat meter” shows you when there’s reason for concern and when all is quiet. Get thorough checklists to prepare your family, home and pets. Receive up-to-the-minute information from the WPBF 25 newsroom and instant access to Facebook plus Twitter post from Mike Lyons and the First Alert Weather Team plus key government agencies. You’ll be prepared, up to date, and connected to what’s going on when Hurricanes and Tropical Storms strike before, during, and after the storm. This is the one “must-have” app for hurricane season.
• Maps tracking projected storm paths, Satellite, Radar, Winds, More
• Tropical Storms and Hurricane warnings, watches, advisories
• Live updates from Live Wire, Facebook, and Twitter
• Hurricane Videos, Slideshows, Headlines from WPBF 25 First Alert Weather
• Checklists, Planning Maps, and more Info to help you prepare and stay safe
• Share your storm photos and videos with “u local" - they may be shown on TV
Tags: 16 wapt hurricane tracker spaghetti models , wpbf com. , wesh spegetty models , wdsu hurricane tracking map , hurricane tracker , wesh spaghetti models , elayne resnick , speghetti models , wdsu speghetti models