The ONLY Hurricane app with Spaghetti Models!
Hurricane Warning is your full featured app for not only Hurricanes but local radar, storm reports and damages and local detailed weather forecasts.
Hurricane Warning uses live data to create a up to the minute maps right on your phone. Don't be fooled by the other guys that just connect you to a web page or show an old image. This is the real deal when it comes to hurricane tracking.
Satellites and radar for not only the novice hurricane tracker but also for the experienced one who would like to see more detailed maps and tools for forecasting.
This app is all set and ready for the early 2012 Hurricane Season as well as seasons to come.
For those of you not in the United States, we also have Maps for the Indian Ocean, Eastern Pacific, Southern Pacific and every where in between.
**Now with Spaghetti Models**
* Areas Of Potential Development
* Storm Wind Swath
* Cone Track
* 23 Satellite Maps
* 11 Radar Maps
* Google Tracking Map Updated When NOAA Updates
* Forecast Points On Map
* Current Weather Discussion From NOAA
* US Weather Storm Report Map
* Hurricane Preparation Videos
* Full Maps and Tracking For Past Storms (2011 & Later)
* Tropical Storm Predictions For 2012
* HUGE FAQ for Hurricanes And Tropical Systems
* About Section for Storm Names and Hurricanes
* 'Quick' local weather on main page
* Detailed Local Weather with Forecast for the next 3 Days
* Pacific Satellites
* Indian Ocean, Southern Pacific & Eastern Pacific tracking Soon.
Active Internet Connection Is Required
CAMERA Permission = For the Flashlight Feature and soon to be post picture/video to facebook/share
For any bug related, feature requests or questions, please email the developer rather than post a comment as the developer does not regularly check the comments. Thank you.
Tags: spagetti model , create warning , app spaghetti meteo , acompanhamento de furacões , ураганные предупреждения 1.6.6 на андроид , hurricane warning , monitoramento de hurricanes em tempo real , google maps proximos huracanes , radar ouragan
from 38 reviews