Are you going out and do not know if you carry an umbrella or not? Do you have to hang clothes to dry but do not dare because it's cloudy? Want to make bets with your friends saying it will rain in 3, 2, 1, and?
Well now you can do by Chove? An application that shows weather radar images from different areas of Spain.
With these pictures you can see exactly where the clouds of rain. With the function "Animation" you can visualize the evolution and movement of these clouds and determine if it will rain in the next few minutes. That if you're wrong now if you can not blame the weatherman.
Now you can also take a screenshot of the image and share it on facebook, twitter, send by email, bluetooth, WhatsApp, and any other applications you have installed.
The data sources used at the moment are:
* National Weather Service (NOAA) USA http://www.nws.noaa.gov/
* MetOffice (UK) http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/
* MeteoGalicia http://www.meteogalicia.es/, belonging to the Department of Environment, Land and infrastructure of the Xunta de Galicia, Spain
* AEMET (Spanish Meteorological Agency), http://www.aemet.es/.
* Institute of Meteorology of Portugal (http://www.meteo.pt/)
Tags: radar de lluvia , radar lluvia portugal , radar lluvia , radar lluvia galicia , radar meteorologico , chove , imagens radar espana , radar , aplicacion radar lluvia