Changelog and permissions
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - com.baronservices.mobilemet.kelo.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.baronservices.mobilemet.kelo.permission.MAPS_RECEIVE
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES
Displaying 3 of 11 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.60 released 7 days ago.
- ChangesName changed from KELOLAND Stormtracker to KELOLAND Storm Tracker 9 days ago.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.59 released 9 days ago.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0.56 released on June 6, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on January 9, 2013.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000 downloads level reached on November 2, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on October 18, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on October 18, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 8 - show all
Users who installed this also installed