My-Cast. Your Weather. No waiting.
My-Cast Weather brings you the classic features of our award winning weather app in a totally re-designed Android user experience. Get access to critical weather information wherever you are with My-Cast.
View animated radar, clouds, current conditions, hourly and extended forecasts, severe weather alerts and more. Quickly check the weather with an easy-to-interpret graphic display and dynamic weather themes. Share weather with Facebook and Twitter.
Unique to My-Cast Weather (paid version):
• No Ads
• Tropical Storm Tracking - View NHC forecast maps and data for hurricanes and tropical storms
• Widgets: Radar, IR and Visible Satellite Widgets
• StormWatch Map
• Background Updates - Set how often widgets and status bar are updated.
NOW AVAILABLE: My-Cast Premium Severe Weather Upgrade Package
With an In-App purchase, you can subscribe to:
• Watch up-to-the-minute lightning strikes animate across a map!
• Severe Weather Push Alerts – Receive Lightning & NWS alerts to your device as soon as they are issued.
My-Cast also includes:
• My-Cast dashboard allows you to quickly view your favorite features in one glance
• Current condition displays in status bar and notification area
• Forecast conditions including hour by hour, detailed daily description
• Interactive forecast graph allows you to visualize seven different types of weather data for the next 7 days
• Complete redesign of severe weather alert functionality, including main page event notification and full interactive text description
• Full screen landscape displays for maps and graphs
• Full support for pinch-zoom gestures in all maps
• Ability to change app skin color for personalized look and feel
• Theme graphics to display current weather conditions
• Forecast Widget
Release notes 1.3.2 - Oct 11 2011
Fixes and Improvements:
• Fixed bug where forecast graph widget might crash on some locations.
• Other Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Release notes 1.3.1 - Sept 23 2011
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
• Display issues on the Galaxy Tab have been resolved
• Clicking the Facebook link in the social section now opens the Facebook website in browser
• Better support for displaying nearby cities
• Fixed issue where forecast was showing incorrect data when using the mobile location in some cases.
Release notes 1.3.0 - Sept 8 2011
• Tropical Weather Update
• New Map - Tropical Map displays current storms
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
• Improved stability in maps and other areas
• Fix Facebook share
Release notes 1.2.0 - August 24 2011
• StormWatch Map - Shows current National Weather Service watches, warnings, alerts and advisories.
• Bing™ Aerial and Bing™ Roads basemap options for maps.
• Transparency slider for overlays. Use the slider on the left side of the map to turn down the brightness of the weather overlays.
• Yesterday's precipitation totals. This is now displayed under yesterday's high and low in the Currents page.
• Moon phase. This shows the current phase at the bottom of the Currents page.
• My-Cast Market. This page is available from the menu button under "Subscriptions". It displays all available My-Cast premium subscription add-ons.
• Lightning Strike Map. Available as part of the Severe Weather Upgrade Package - This will show current lightning strikes as a layer option in the map.
• Push Alerts. Also part of the Severe Weather Upgrade Package, this feature uses the Google push service to push severe weather alerts (and lightning strikes) to your phone the moment they are issued. The alerts show up in the Android notification area and can be configured with a special ringtone. Push Alerts can be set for each location in the location list.
Tags: my cast weather , my cast weather zip code , mycast weather , mycast weather zip code , mycast weather full v.1.3.2 , mycast weather premium , my cast weather zib code , zip code my cast weather zip code , l