100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By National Environment Agency
• Access real-time information on Singapore’s weather and receive heavy rainfall alerts
• View latest air quality information
• Locate dengue clusters and improve dengue situation awareness
• Search for hawker centres by name or proximity
• Obtain useful information such as current listings of licensed food caterers and vector control operators
• Get 3R (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle) tips
• View latest NEA’s events and happenings
• Sign up as a volunteer
• Submit your feedback to NEA on your mobile device
and many more!
For a full suite of information and online services, please visit http://www.nea.gov.sg or follow NEAsg on Twitter to receive more updates.
Formed on 1 July 2002, the National Environment Agency (NEA) is the leading public organization responsible for improving and sustaining a clean
and green environment in Singapore. The NEA develops and spearheads environmental initiatives and programmes through its partnership with the
People, Public and Private sectors. It is committed to motivating every individual to take up environmental ownership and to care for the
environment as a way of life.
By protecting Singapore's resources from pollution, maintaining a high level of public health and providing timely meteorological information, the
NEA endeavours to ensure sustainable development and a quality living environment for present and future generations.
This application is a service of the Singapore Government.
Tags: myenv, myenv mobile application, myenv rain, nea myenv 2013, smart applications myenv 2013 nea singapore.
· Personalise the application to display key information of your choice, and also set alerts and push notifications
· The application is now ‘location aware’ so you can choose to receive environment information relevant to your current location
· New content has also been incorporated in the revamped application, such as recycling locations and tips
· With the improvements in user interface and design, providing feedback on environment issues is now also quicker and easier