100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Or Bar
Notification Weather is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. In fact, Notification Weather requires 0 clicks to operate as it runs entirely in the background, thus minimizing impact on battery life or data usage.
The forecast is placed directly in the notification dropdown and blends seamlessly with the operating system, leading you, the user, to believe it is part of the system.
Notification Weather is using Weather data from some of the best weather sources available including: Forecast.IO, Open Weather Map and Yahoo! weather.
If you choose to upgrade to Premium you will also get:
- A refresh button and progress bar in notification that allows you to refresh the data manually
- Ability to open a different app when clicking on the notification
- 2 extra weather providers: AccuWeather and World Weather Online
- Option to get rid the small notification icon in the status bar
- Option to Swipe the notification to dismiss, until next update.
- Ability to switch between 12/24 hour time format.
Support for other languages coming soon. Please send us an email if you would like to help
Android Central's Apps of the Week
Xda-developers front page
Network Communication: for internet access
Your Location: for GPS and network location
System Tools: to run at startup
Access to USB storage: to store the log file
Tags: notification weather 0.2.2, notification weather pro.
Bug Fix. Correct daytime icons for Open Weather Map,
Bug fix, Location not found using Open Weather Map
More accurate location detection when using Yahoo! Weather, Zip codes
More accurate location detection when using Yahoo! Weather
New Weather Provider: Forecast.io
Remove AccuWeather as supported provider