Pocket Weather Australia
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By shiftyjelly
This is a world class weather app made for Australians, by Australians.
Four years ago Pocket Weather Australia was the first Aussie weather app on Android, and we continue to update it to make sure it remains the best!
What has it got?
- Australian Bureau of Meteorology data
- Weather information for every suburb in Australia
- Rain radars all around Australia
- Tide times
- Push notifications for warnings
- Home screen widgets of various sizes, to quickly see the weather at a glance
Pocket Weather Australia is a joy to use, thanks to the time we've spent planning, designing, building & polishing the user interface.
- Simple, intuative ui
- Dynamic weather display indicates conditions at a glance
- Data is visualised as much as possible
- Contrast has been increased throughout app for better readability
Who makes this?
We do. We're called Shifty Jelly and we're from Adelaide. We're a team of four. We love making Pocket Weather Australia for you. :)
What has it got Part II: The details.
Hourly temperature & wind forecasts six days into the future (Everywhere except NT & QLD)
Forecast data (where supported)
- Chance of rain
- Amount of rainfall
- Maximum UV
- High & Low Temperatures
- Weekly forecast details
- Sunrise & Sunset times with first and last light
- Current Temperature
- Feels-like Temperature
- Rainfall since 9am
- Wind velocity
- Live UV
- Air Pressure
- Dew Point
- Delta T
Three days of history information.
Tide tables can be set up for offline use.
- Rain Radars (64km, 128km, 256km, 512km radiuses where available)
- Rainfall radars (10min, 1 hour, Since 9am, 24 Hour)
- Wind Doppler
- National Rain
- National Satellite Map
Tags: pocket weather australia apk, pocket weather au 151 apk, pocket weather, pocket weather auapk, pocket weather apk, keep getting unfortunately pocket weather has stopped, pocketweather au, pocket weather australia 3 apk, pocket weather au, pocket weather 3 apk.
We've been hard at work on this update to make sure that version 4 is as smooth and seamless for everyone as it is for us!
- Immersive mode for those funky KitKat users among you
- Fixed radar issues
- Fixed tides not loading on some devices
- Widget tweaks
There's lots of other small tweaks and fixes making this the best version of Pocket Weather yet ;)