RightWX - Rightweather.net
by: Fox Television Stations, Inc. • 70
The right forecast, right when you need it. RightWX is all you need to stay ahead of Southern New England's ever-changing weather. Features include text and video forecasts, interactive radar, futurecasts, hurricane information, severe weather alerts, Twitter, Facebook updates, and airport delay information. Right Weather meteorologist Fred Campagna provides continuously updated, brief and in-depth forecasts, so you can get a quick look at the day ahead or find out exactly what will happen when big storms threaten the area.
* 15 Second Forecast: Do you have a busy life? Fred's 15 Second Forecast gives you a quick look at the weather and lets you keep the other 86,385 seconds of each day to yourself. Updated several times daily.
* Video Forecasts: With 14 years of broadcast television experience, meteorologist Fred Campagna knows how to deliver a clear, concise, and conversational forecast. Fred knows how the weather impacts your life and will explain a potential storm's impacts on travel, outdoor activities, and possible school/business closings.
* Interactive Radar: Updated radar on an interactive (pinch and zoom) map helps you keep an eye on thunderstorms in the summer and snow storms in the winter.
* Current Conditions: Updated weather information including temperature, dew point, wind speed, pressure, sky cover, sunrise/sunset, and moon phase for all the major observation sites in Southern New England.
* Futurecast: Right Weather computer projected forecasts for the entire United States.
* Hurricane Information: The latest news/forecasts from the National Hurricane Center on current and developing tropical systems.
* Severe Weather Alerts: Stay informed when dangerous weather threatens your area. Severe weather warnings from National Weather Service automatically delivered to the RightWX app as they are issued.
* Twitter/Facebook updates: Get the latest Tweets and posts from the Right Weather Twitter and Facebook accounts.
* Airport Status: Real-time airport status and delay information straight from the FAA.