StormTeam2

StormTeam2

10,000 - 50,000 downloads

Add this app to your lists

Comments and ratings for StormTeam2

  • (64 stars)

    by Jinx Williams on 09/04/2014

    Good.

  • (64 stars)

    by Marc Sewar on 28/03/2014

    Please fix the Doppler map issue! Time stuck at 12:41pm for the map.

  • (64 stars)

    by Scott Michels on 19/03/2014

    Since new update it will no longer work. Blinks on and off.

  • (64 stars)

    by gunner rosenburg on 10/03/2014

    Had accu weather, no comparison. This is the best weather app of all. Better than the local weather channel and always accurate. No BS with it either. Keep up the AAA+ work guy's!

  • (64 stars)

    by Nancy Barczykowski on 23/02/2014

    Thanks

  • (64 stars)

    by Michael Rocco on 23/02/2014

    Runs smooth

  • (64 stars)

    by Frank Marazzo on 18/01/2014

    When I hit play it just blinks clouds on and off and since the update is wrong all the time

  • (64 stars)

    by Mike Smith on 07/01/2014

    Yeah

  • (64 stars)

    by John Curtin on 26/11/2013

    Channel 2 Buffalo . This is a easy to use app. Good graphics.

  • (64 stars)

    by Robert Guenther on 31/10/2013

    Everything about this app is good but 10 day forecast. It will show a picture of a sun with 20% chance of rain while accu weather says 80% chance and pictures of rain and accu weather ends up right. It hard to try and plan ahead outside activities with th

  • (64 stars)

    by Dean Casterline on 18/09/2013

    Storm team radar does not work. Only flashes 11:39AM and7:00 PM

  • (64 stars)

    by Dan Najuch on 15/09/2013

    Useless app. Live Doppler radar scene NEVER changes.

  • (64 stars)

    by Matthew Bapst on 12/09/2013

    This app used to be a five star app on my other cell phones. Doppler map does NOT work on new Moto X phone.

  • (64 stars)

    by Rick Van Coevering on 12/09/2013

    This used to be an awesome app: weather radar down to neighborhood. Now there is no live data on radar and the static map sucks as well.

  • (64 stars)

    by Al Ward on 12/09/2013

    It's fine when the radar map works. Oftentimes the radar map is 12 hours or more behind real time and just flashes numbers.