Weather & Clock Widget Android
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Highly complete
- Many similar apps
What to wear? Find out if it's going to be a sunny day
Weather & Clock Widget Android is a weather application including a helpful widget that helps you figure out what's the weather like in a more direct way.
Discover the temperature, humidity, pressure and wind properties in order to decide what to wear, where to go and make plans for the weekend.
Devexpert.NET is the developer of Weather & Clock Widget Android, an excellent weather app with a complete forecast and an interesting interface.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android supports a wide range of Android phones; it supports Android Version 2.2 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather with precipitation
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Atmospheric pressure with different units
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large screen only and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 15 min, 30 min, 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Moon phase
- Available in: English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى, ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių kalba, Việt, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
- Bug fixes.
- Added dark theme with minimal icons (From: Settings > Theme).
- Added UV Index and Dew Point from first service provider.
- Added one more widget style.
- More fonts for clock and date.
- You can select current device font.
- Added an option to show moon phase on widgets instead of forecast.
- Added an option to allow animation on weather screen.
- Enhanced UI.
- Enhanced notification area.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Accurate and Dependable.
It is mostly accurate
After updates it works like a charm!
Great when it works. Like the versatility of the ap.
Excellent weather app
Nice looking widget for my main screen. Nice that its somewhat customizable. For a free ap, I think its great. I haven't experienced any issues at all...