Weather & Clock Widget Android
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Highly complete
- Many similar apps
What to wear? Find out if it's going to be a sunny day
Weather & Clock Widget Android is a weather application including a helpful widget that helps you figure out what's the weather like in a more direct way.
Discover the temperature, humidity, pressure and wind properties in order to decide what to wear, where to go and make plans for the weekend.
Devexpert.NET is the developer of Weather & Clock Widget Android, an excellent weather app with a complete forecast and an interesting interface.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android supports a wide range of Android phones; it supports Android Version 2.3 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather with precipitation
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Atmospheric pressure with different units
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large screen only and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 15 min, 30 min, 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Moon phase
- UV Index and Dew Point
- Available in: English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى, ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Қазақ тілі, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių, հայերեն, Indonesia, Việt, 日本語, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어.
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
- Bug fixes
- Android 5.0 support
- Added settings for auto & manual update
- Update with specific time frame
- Option to change background of dark theme
- New widget of large clock
- New colorful widget style allows changing background color & transparency
- Option to enable or disable text shadow and change color as well
- Local time display on weather and My Cities screens
- UI enhancements
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Accurate, looks good, lightweight. What more could you ask? Paid version seems a tad expensive just to remove ads.
I like it
but sometimes the temperature is not correct - for example for today the App says we have -245°C and I'm not living at the south pole, I'm living in Germany ;-)
I love this app, but I would like to show moon phases AND (not instead) weather forecast on widgets. Thanks !
I loved this
This is very good apps. I love it.