Weather Forecast: UK Free
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Onjara Software
Weather Forecast UK displays the highest quality UK weather forecast and radar data (such as rainfall radar or surface pressure charts) available sourced directly from the Met Office, one of the world leaders in weather forecasting. Get right to the detail you want to see quickly and easily. Customise the data just how you want to see it.
Weather Forecast: UK is fast, easy to use and accurate.
* Five day detailed forecast in 3 hour time intervals
* Forecast radar maps for rainfall, temperature, cloud cover and combined cloud and rain
* 15 minute observation radar maps for rainfall, satellite (IR, visible and IR/rainfall), lightning and (daily) sea surface temperatures
* Charts and graphs of your weather data
* High level mountain area risk
* Surface pressure chart stretching from mid-Atlantic to Eastern Europe
* Severe weather warnings integrated into application and widgets
* Home screen widgets available in 4 different sizes
* Fast easy switching between multiple locations with recent location history
* Sunrise and sunset times
* Configurable display of data - show only what you want
* Latest observation data from official Met Office observation locations
* Textual forecast for up to 15 days
* Move to SD Card option
* Can be used horizontally or vertically (useful for tablets)
Google maps is used for rainfall radar and other map views. Data is available at 10 different zoom levels across multiple time steps with both recent observations and forecasts into the future (only one time step available in the free version). Radar data covers all of the UK and Ireland, while the surface pressure starts in the mid-Atlantic region stretching to Eastern Europe, going as far North as Iceland and as far South as Spain. Your current location is (optionally) overlaid on the map as well.
This application uses the latest up to date forecast data available from the Met Office for the entire United Kingdom (including England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) via access to almost 5,000 unique forecast locations. Configure the display for just the information you want to see including time, temperature, weather description, weather image, feels like temperature, wind direction, wind speed, wind gust, visibility, relative humidity and ultra violet index (UV).
Available configurable units include
Temperature: Celsius and Fahrenheit
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort
Pressure: Hecopascal (hPa), Millibar (mb), Inches Mercury (in Hg) and Millimetres Mecury (mm Hg)
Visibility: Kilometres, Metres, Miles, Feet and Descriptive text
High level risk information is available for Brecon Beacons, East Highland, Lake District, Peak District, Snowdonia, West Highland and Yorkshire Dales mountain areas. Upgrade to the paid version to access the detailed forecast for these regions.
Problems? Ideas for improvement? Feature request? Please contact me via the 'About' tab in the application's menu. If you do have a problem, please don't just leave negative feedback or rating. I can provide you much better support via email!
* This edition is ad supported. Upgrade to the premium version to get access to premium version only widgets, access to all available charts, access to detailed mountain forecasts and the ability to view past and future radar and chart forecasts on the maps view.
Connect with Weather Forecast: UK
On Facebook: http://on.fb.me/xlayxR
On Twitter: @WeatherFrcst_UK
Note: Though this application uses MetOffice data, it is not an official Met Office application and the author has no affiliation or involvement with the Met Office.
Tags: weather forecast uk apk, free met office weather apk, an english weather report script, weather forecast qr code ฟรี, script weather forecast uk, code to integrate weather report in, weather forecast uk wind direction, uk weather forecast script, free uk weather embed code, weather app with surface pressure chart.
No new features in this release. Fixed maps error.
Some lists where this application appears: LASTA.