by: BrainyAppz • 7
Weather Plus pulls weather information from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the National Weather Service (NWS) directly to your mobile device. Weather Plus monitors the weather where you are and allows you to add and monitor weather in an unlimited number of locations.
Weather Plus features rich, detailed forecast information and current observations, but doesn't stop there like most apps. Weather Plus integrates the images from 155 National Weather Service Doppler radar sites with Google Maps giving you a powerful view of the weather in the palm of your hand.
Choose from one of six themes to customize the look of Weather Plus to your personal preference. You can share your forecasts with friends and family by simply tapping the Share button on the action bar or menu.
* Current weather observations from the nearest NWS monitoring station
* 5-day forecast
* Hourly forecast
* Add and monitor unlimited locations
* Share forecasts with anyone through email, twitter, facebook, etc.
* 150+ radar station images updated every 6 minutes
* Radar and severe weather warnings integrated with Google Maps
* Five different configurable home screen widgets
* Information direct from United States NOAA and NWS
* User settings for standard or metric units
* User settings for forecast update frequency
* User setting to enable current temperature in notification bar
* Make it your own with personal themes
* Verified on Android 2.2 (Froyo) through 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
Tags: weather plus an , weather plus ohne refresh update