10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- In-day and 5-day forecast
- Basic features
- Some locations are missing on its database
Weather is an easy-to-use weather forecast app
There are hundreds of weather app on the market. Some of them have even reached a pro-level regarding parameters analyzed. However, most of users just want to know temperature and weather conditions for today and the next few days. That simple.
That's precisely what "Weather" offers. Users can add as many locations as they want from its database. It must be said that some places are missing. Try a nearby place if you don't find a specific one. Switching between location is as easy as tapping them. Once select, swipe right to see in-day forecast by hours. Swipe right again to see a 5-day prediction.
Tap the temperature to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit. Offers support from Android 1.5 to 4.2. Not a single Android without its weather forecast app.
Finally, it comes with a 4x1 widget where temperature, location and weather condition is displayed (and support for the new lockscreen widget in Android 4.2) Straight. Impossible to lose your way.
The Weather app is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. With just one click you receive the weather condition in your status bar at your current location.
The climate state is gorgeously animated so that you can almost experience it, seeing how the weather comes alive.
The app is using Weather Underground as a data channel and the live updates are really tiny so that you would not use up your data cap.
- Weather supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
- An option to manually add your location
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations
- Weather is one of the most lightweight weather apps on Google Play!
- Animated weather conditions - see how the weather comes alive!
- Widgets for different locations
- Hourly and weekly forecasts
- Intuitive, seamless user interface
- Support for the lock screen widget in Android 4.2
- Weather benefits all known screen resolutions
- Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.3
- Tap on the temperature to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- You can allow and disable the notifications
- Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Weather! Leave a comment or send us an e-mail and help us make Weather the best app of its kind.
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
* Bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
So good and so nice thank you
Simple and love how u can choose to display temp in the notification bar
It is reasonably accurate...
Really good app been very accurate so far