The WeatherBug® widget delivers real-time, neighborhood-level weather information to your Android device home screen. Enjoy quick and easy access to world’s largest weather network!
WeatherBug helps you Know Before™ with these awesome features:
• Clock display
• Today’s weather forecast
• Weather alert badging
• Accurate 5 day forecasts
• See alarm status or set an alarm
• Set widget transparency
• Support for both Celsius and Fahrenheit
Be prepared. Know Before™. For longer-term forecasts, Spark™ lightning alerts, lifestyle forecasts and much more, please download the FREE WeatherBug app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aws.android
Note: This is a widget, not an application. After downloading and installing, press and hold on any free space on the home screen to add. If you have the WeatherBug widget already on your device, the widget will simply update to the new one.
Here are detailed steps to add the widget:
1. Go to the home screen of your Android device.
2. Choose an empty space for the WeatherBug widget, then tap the space and hold your finger there (long press) until a menu appears.
3. From the menu, select ‘Widgets’.
4. Navigate through the list of installed widgets and select ‘WeatherBug widget’.
5. Press and hold the WeatherBug widget, then drag it to the space where you would like it to appear on your home screen and lift your finger.
6. The widget settings page will display – set your settings then ‘Save’.
7. You can now resize the widget to your liking. Once you set the size you want, tap outside the widget. The WeatherBug widget is now set up and ready to use!
Tags: time and temperature , weatherbug apk , weatherbug time and temp , weatherbug time , weather bug , weatherbug widget , weatherbug for google , google temp and time , time and temp