500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Clean design
- There are many competitors out there
Everything you ever wanted to know about weather
WeatherPro is an extremely comprehensive weather application for all those who're always interested in obtaining all the possible information regarding the weather conditions.
Check out the hourly forecasts, read it all about wind, humidity, precipitation and pressure, watching for alerts and having access to satellite images of the most popular places.
METEOGROUP is the developer of WeatherPro, a detailed app for weather freaks, a complete tool so you never have any incidents when going to the beach or planning a barbeque.
This reliable, award winning weather app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information including:
•3-hourly forecasts for the week ahead including temperature, wind direction and speed, air pressure, precipitation amount and probability and relative humidity
•View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
•Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
•Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
•Unlimited favourite locations plus “My location” to automatically show the weather where you are
•Connection to your personal weather stations, in partnership with Netatmo
•NEW: WeatherPro and wearable technology! Connection to your smartwatch (requires Android Wear)
•Additional features: Weather photo, Weather news, Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
•Customizable Widgets (choose your own colour, size, transparency, location, gradient etc.), Live Wallpaper with current weather images and App2SD compatibility
•Explore the benefits of MeteoGroup’s other apps by connecting directly to the 3D globe on MeteoEarth and our severe weather app AlertsPro!
Already the most comprehensive weather app on the market, WeatherPro also has a Premium subscription option which takes the service to an even more advanced level. WeatherPro Premium offers everything found on the standard app plus:
•Hourly forecasts for 2 weeks ahead
•Windtheme: Windtheme helps users find the optimum wind conditions, by changing the entire interface of WeatherPro to show a central focus on wind data.
•Stunning, high resolution weather maps with multiple layers of advanced weather information including precipitation type radar in Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes and cloud cover forecasts.
•Ski Weather for over 900 resorts in 17 countries and Beach Weather with UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations.
The extensive list of standard and Premium features has simply got too long to list here so, for full details, please visit www.weatherpro.eu. One subscription covers Premium services on WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For status updates please follow @WeatherPro.
WeatherPro is one of the few weather apps to be developed by true weather professionals – find out more about MeteoGroup, Europe’s largest independent weather company at www.meteogroup.com.
Thanks for downloading WeatherPro! You can now benefit from:
•Bugfixes (incl. premium subscription problem)
Your opinion is valued, so if you like the app, then please take a moment to review it.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Sell digital goods through in-app purchase.
- - Query Android Market to obtain their licensing status. Used to avoid piracy.
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - com.google.android.permission.PROVIDE_BACKGROUND
- - com.mg.android.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.mirrorlink.android.service.ACCESS_PERMISSION
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- New pricePrice dropped from €1.67 to €0.83 1d ago.
- UpdatedNew version 4.1.4 released on 05/12/15.
- NewApplication reactivated on 05/06/15.
- DeletedApplication deleted from the Android Market on 05/04/15.
- New pricePrice dropped from €2.51 to €1.67 on 04/19/15.
- UpdatedNew version 4.1.1 released on 02/13/15.
- UpdatedNew version 4.0.2 released on 01/06/15.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500000 downloads level reached on 01/06/15.
- UpdatedNew version 3.5.2 released on 11/02/14.
- UpdatedNew version 3.5.1 released on 09/19/14.
- New pricePrice increased from €0.83 to €2.51 on 08/02/14.
- New pricePrice dropped from €2.51 to €0.83 on 07/24/14.
- UpdatedNew version 3.4.2 released on 05/13/14.
- UpdatedNew version 3.4.1 released on 05/13/14.
- UpdatedNew version 3.4 released on 03/20/14.
- New pricePrice increased from €1.67 to €2.51 on 03/20/14.
- New pricePrice dropped from €2.51 to €1.67 on 03/11/14.
- UpdatedNew version 3.3.3 released on 02/04/14.
- UpdatedNew version 3.3.2 released on 01/16/14.
- UpdatedNew version 3.3.1 released on 12/16/13.
- UpdatedNew version 3.3 released on 12/10/13.
- New pricePrice increased from €0.83 to €2.51 on 11/13/13.
- New pricePrice dropped from €2.51 to €0.83 on 11/09/13.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.2 released on 10/09/13.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0.1 released on 09/11/13.
- UpdatedNew version 3.0 released on 09/05/13.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5 released on 06/21/13.
- New pricePrice increased from €1.25 to €2.51 on 12/23/12.
- New pricePrice dropped from €2.51 to €1.25 on 12/20/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.3 released on 08/08/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.2.1 released on 06/14/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.2 released on 06/06/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1 released on 03/29/12.
- UpdatedNew version 2.0 released on 02/09/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 01/05/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6.1 released on 12/10/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.6 released on 11/22/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000-250000 downloads level reached on 08/09/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5.2 released on 06/22/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5 released on 06/14/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.4 released on 03/12/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.3 released on 03/03/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.2 released on 02/02/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000-50000 downloads level reached on 01/23/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.1 released on 01/13/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1.0 released on 12/21/10.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000-10000 downloads level reached on 11/19/10.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.3 released on 11/12/10.
- New pricePrice dropped from €2.99 to €2.51 on 10/07/10.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000-5000 downloads level reached on 08/20/10.
Displaying 4 of 50 - show all
If you have lost images since recent update, uninstall and reinstall app to rectify
very pleased with this on my phone , but my desktop version is crap, having problems with windows 8.1 cant get into the settings menu, to change anything, so waste of time really. Not really worth the money on windows wish i had not bothered. although it perhaps is not the correct way to do it, it has resulted in my problem now being resolved whereas when i tried the correct way i got incorrect i
Way too busy, looks like a hoarders house
No obvious way to organize locations. // Update 20150528: Not sure, why this functionality is not along with all the other settings, to make a consistent UX. The other matter is, that I typically scroll down immediately after I open the app, since I am interested to see what the weather will be over the next hour(s) in my location - at which point the "yellow button" disappears. I will m
I stopped using weather pro because it simply did not work widget's failed etc the list went on and on. Having paid for it I decided to see if it had improved. Data and widgets certainly have, but the UI is still dreadful, confusing clunky almost random. If the developers could sort the UI out I would mark this app 5 stars.
Rather have the weather channel app. Agreed this isn't the best designed app