50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Cox Media Group Inc.
Meet our team:
• Chief Meteorologist Jamie Simpson, 5:00pm, 5:30pm, 6:00pm, and 11:00pm.
• Meteorologist Rich Wirdzek, Daybreak and Noon.
• Meteorologist Erica Collura, weekend mornings and 7 Weather Now.
• Meteorologist McCall Vrydaghs, weekend evenings and 7 Weather Now.
**** SUMMARY of FEATURES ****
• Current conditions, hourly and daily forecasts for any location you enter
• Audio forecasts for any location you enter
• Background tracking for current location updates
• Alert badges for more than 110+ alert types
• Push notifications for 6 of the 110+ alert types including tornadoes
• Level 3 interactive radar, animation/loops and visible satellite map
• One, two, and three-day outlooks from NOAA's Storm Prediction Center
• Twitter & Facebook feeds
• Additional items added seasonally
**** IN-APP PURCHASES ****
You can turn your app into a NOAA Weather Radio safety and security app for $4.99. You will get voice enabled push alerts for all remaining alert types (more than 110+) powered by a highly scalable, fully redundant, alerting and messaging engine. The premium features include push notifications for more than 110 National Weather Service alert types, voice announcements of alerts, and more.
*Data and alerting available for the United States only.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Tags: whio weather, whio tv weather.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ver 2.7.5 Build 546
- Fixes Twitter issue
- Under the hood improvements for a better app experience
- Various bug fixes reported by users