This easy to use app, will let you estimate wind speed with your android device.
WSM is a must app when practicing wind sports such as Kite Surf, Wind Surf or Sailing.
Features of WSM:
- Anemometer, for wind speed measurements.
- Data Base to store measurements, and then export data.
- Different measurement units, WSM can measure m/s, Kmh, Knots, Mph, Beaufort
- Detects Max and Average wind speed.
- Includes Simple Calibrator.
WSM is simple and easy to use.
Just download WSM, press start button, and start measuring wind.
App inculdes different help guides.
Interface has been specifically designed as user friendly UI, for diferent device resolutions.
How does WSM estimate wind?
WSM uses your deivce mic to detect wind noise.
Wind noise signal is then processed using audio and signal management technics.
Signal is filtered at special wind noise frequencies to avoid other sound interferences.
The filtered signal is then compared with real anemometer measurements at different wind ranges, processed and converted to a human readable wind measure value.
Key Words: windspeed wind speed windmeter meter anemometer kitesurf kiteboard kite surf board windsurf sail paragliding measure measurements weather science
Tags: wind speed meter, wind speed meter anemometer chomikuj, anemometer wind speed meter, speed measuring, measure wind speed, wind speed meter anemometer, wind meter, wind speed, to measure wind speed, wind meter anemometer.
- Fixed FC on some devices such as Galaxy ACE, when exiting Tutorial and pressing Start
- New tutorial.
- Interface optimization.
- Interface optimization for Calibrator and Data Base screens.
- New guide for device calibration.
- Improved Signal Filters
- Improved Speed Measure Accuracy
- Improved Signal Filter on no noise enviroments