Your Weather Plus
1 - 5 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Dominion Mobile LLC
Storm Tracking; follow forming and active storms.
36 Hour, Hourly and Seven Day forecasts.
Hazard Warnings, looping RADAR, Current conditions.
- Up to the minute notifications, Weather Hazard Warnings from NOAA.
- Accurate forecasts directly from NOAA's servers.
- Storm Tracking; detailed information on forming and active storms directly from the Nation Hurricane Center.
- Satellite Images, GOES East and West, with several image types.
- Looping satellite images, GOES East and West coasts.
- Satellite loop from GOES Central U.S., great for a broad view of what's going
on over the whole U.S.
- Looping RADAR, with Google Maps, and adjustable Opacity and Speed.
With RADAR Types: "Composite Reflectivity", "Base Reflectivity",
"Long-Range Reflectivity", "Base Velocity", "Storm Relative Motion",
"One-Hour Precip" and "Storm Total Precip".
- Current weather conditions, from your local weather station, with the very latest Temperature, "Feels like", Humidity, Barometer, Dewpoint, Wind direction, speed and wind speed gust.
- Detailed Thirty Six Hour, Hourly and Seven Day forecasts.
- Current UV index with status description.
- Sunrise and Sunset times.
- Search location by City or Zip code. Initial location found by using Wireless Networks and GPS. "GPS Location" Button gets your current Location using Wireless Networks and GPS.
- Store an unlimited number of weather locations.
The first time you run the app, it gets your Location with the Wireless Network and GPS Providers, and if that fails, it tries to get the LastKnownLocation.
Once it has a Location, it will take you to the last Location you visited
when you start up again.
All wind speeds are converted to MPH.
The new GOES Central U.S. satellite loop is in the RADAR's menu.
- Version 1.6
- Fixed Day/Night issue.
- Version 1.5
- Added new satellite loop from GOES Central U.S.
- Version 1.4
- Fixed Exception related to the Storm Tracking going off season.
- Added looping satellite images from GOES for the East and West coasts.
- Version 1.3
- Added new Satellite images from GOES East and West.
- Some fixes for the Storm Tracking.
- Version 1.1
- Added new RADAR Types and Information
- Version 1.0.2
- Changed buttons on Location screen
to reduce confusion.