Swimming has been recorded since prehistoric times; the earliest recording of swimming dates back to Stone Age paintings from around 7,000 years ago. Written references date from 2000 BC.
* How to Swim Freestyle Stroke by JimmyDShea
* How to Swim Breaststroke by JimmyDShea
* How to Swim Butterfly Stroke by JimmyDShea
* How to Swim : How to…
Bodybuilding is a form of physical exercise and body modification involving intensive muscle hypertrophy. An individual who engages in this activity is referred to as a bodybuilder. In competitive and professional bodybuilding, bodybuilders display their physiques to a panel of judges, who assign points based on their appearance.
* Top 10 tennis points
* Funny Tennis Moments 1 HD
* A Free Lesson With: Novak Djokovic
* Beginner Tennis Lessons: Forehand and Backhands
* Tennis Lessons for Beginning Players : How to Grip a Tennis Racket
* Tennis Lesson: Forehand Step 3 - Swing to Contact
* Tennis Lessons: Spin
* Tennis Lessons - How To Practice Your Serve
* Basic Foreha…