5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Vast amount of stuff to be collected and done in solo play
- Nearly unlimited lifespan if you join a guild and dive online
- Great design if you don't dislike chibis
- Needs an above average device (>1 Gb RAM)
- Limitless amount of unabashed cliches
+ By gumi Inc.
A fantasy MMO
In short, Brave Frontier is a MMO mixing usual softcore management (raise buildings, spend resources) with Final Fantasy-like battles and combat moves.
You have to collect the more characters the better. Not only to engross your muster of super-deformed big-headed heroes (chibis for the win), but also because you sacrifice those you don't want to empower your better cards. This, as nearly other feature this game can bring, isn't really original and can be found in nearly other game in the genre, but well, it's OK if you're into it.
Battles are quite spectacular, but you have little if any control over them. Characters execute flashy moves with redundant and bombastic names, but combat results are quite solved beforehand. In a similar way, quests go on till stats says otherwise. The game runs based on both an in-game
and premium currency, plus an energy bar, so it's likely you spend a few minutes every some hours on it once you beat the long tutorial beginnings.
In the end, a very recommendable game if you are looking for a MMO, although it's unlikely you're interested in if you're already playing another.
Venture forth into Grand Gaia, the world of the gods, and unleash your Summoner powers to save it by defeating the fallen god Maxwell in this immersive and addictive RPG!
* Summon over 200 legendary heroes and ancient beasts, and assemble them into powerful squads, mastering the elemental strengths of Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder, Light, and Dark!
#1 Classic Style RPG game in Japan and Korea!
* Team up with friends and develop your tactics to take on more than 100 missions throughout the land of Grand Gaia!
* Collect loads of beautifully pixel-crafted heroes, each with their own battle style and unique Brave Burst attack!
* Compete in the PVP Arena! Climb its ranks and cut down your opponents to receive rare equipment and other rewards!
* Upgrade resource fields in your town and harvest materials from them to synthesize potions or craft powerful equipment!
** Device with a minimum of 1GB RAM (before install) is recommended. Performance is not guaranteed on devices with less than 1GB RAM.
** A minimum space of 300 MB in phone internal memory is required to install the game with all of the downloadable contents.
** Contact us on https://www.facebook.com/BraveFrontierGlobal for further support on technical issue.
- Stability improvement
- Critical bugfixes
Buenas tengo un problema lo descargo con el qr y me dice q no puedo instalarlo en mi pais....( espaÃ±a) alguien puede decirme como instalarmelo :(? un saludo
Is good a little confusing at first
Would have been 5 star if not for the stupid arena system where u cannot control the units. Sometimes they stupidly attack the units whose elements are strong against them and would not use burst attack even till the end. It all depends on luck. No skills involve in arena. Minus 2 stars because of this.
ive been playing it for a long time and im still excited everytime...i got an isue dou since i last update my sound effects and others turns off even if i turn it on at the settings, i can only hear bgm.pls advice...2 weeks with problem still no reply
Please fix this update..