10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Great graphics
- Z's design is great, too
- Needs Tegra3 to make the most of it.
+ By MADFINGER Games
A Z-FPS game
As if there weren't enough FPS or zombie games, here it comes what everybody was asking for: a Z-FPS game!
Dead Trigger may be a little heavyweighted, but it comes with great graphics, great animations and plainly adequate sounds and assorted onomatopoeia. Game's divided into missions to fulfill and places to go to earn gold coins or purchase items. Missions use to be like "protect this" or "reach that", threaded by a plot which won't ever win an Emmy but is a story in the end, so it's welcome.
Gameplay is quite instinctive. Move, aim and shot. Look at the radar and well, I'm sure you know how it is, because it's the same as any other FPS. We miss a way to hit zets hand-to-hand before they grab you, even when the action to get you rid of them is quite thrilling: tap several places on screen as they are shown. It goes without saying that red barrels explode when shot, killing nearby zombies and all the known cliches of z-gaming apply to Dead Trigger. Have for example that if you shoot a zet at his legs he will crawl instead of shuffling.
Therefore, a must have for every FPS lover and for every Z-gamer, but too heavy and demanding for casual players.
More then 26M downloads !
* Supports extended effects on Tegra 3 devices *
“The world has collapsed.
In 2012 modern civilization is coming to an end. Global economics have been disrupted, money has lost its value. People have risen against the ignorant politicians who were just lining their pockets – and they didn't spare any of them.
However, those who really ruled the world were prepared - and escaped. Suddenly billions of people died from a strange virus, while others turned into butcherly beasts with just one thought:
Only a few people on the planet have survived, at least until they run out of ammo... or learn how to stop them...”
Smash hordes of bloodthirsty zombies * Secure vital supplies * Save other survivors * Protect the Safe Haven * Explore the city * and uncover the provoking truth in this intense FPS action game!
¤ Get the best out of your device
- Stunning graphics with advanced lighting and post-process effects
- Full 3D characters and environments with an unprecedented level of detail
- High quality 3D audio and a lively music soundtrack
- Character animations recorded using high-end motion capture
- Intuitive controls
- Spectacular ragdoll effects (Tegra 3 only)
- Water simulation (Tegra 3 only)
¤ Enjoy the zombie slaughter in many different ways: blast 'em out of existence with lethal weapons, blow them up with powerful explosives or chop off their limbs and let them die slowly
- Shoot away their heads, chop off their limbs... kill them with creativity
- Evolving zombie AI will keep you entertained
- Follow the story or enjoy unlimited random missions
¤ Load your gun and save the Earth!
- Equip yourself with splendid high-poly realistic weapons
- Utilise powerful gadgets including a laser amputator, blade chopper, baits, mines, grenades, radar and more
¤ New online service from MADFINGER Games
- Receive free updates with new missions, weapons, gadgets, characters and more
* Known issues:
- TapJoy Offers Wall is not implemented yet
- The game was not tested on Sony Ericsson devices, if you encounter any issues, please report them at firstname.lastname@example.org
* fixed issue with loading player's progress on some devices
* Reworked Tutorial for Newcomers
* Improved User Interface of City Menu
* Optimized first missions to be more newcomers friendly
* Improved HUD information
* Various bug fixes
* Improved general stability
* Supports latest Unity 3D engine
Awesome game no lag :D
So awesome and cool!
REALLY NICE BUT KINDA EXITS WHEN I'M ALL MOST DONE
so compatible with my cherry mobile gem 2.0
Its a fun 1st person shooter. I have tried to find a game like this. So far, its the best. Aslo if you could make the prices cheaper for the guns requirinf gold
Get dead trigger 2 as well I liked em so much I commented
It's a good game love it....but it would be better if my movement and aim controls wouldn't get stuck and the fire button sticks too...would rate 5 stars but those need to be fixed