500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Technically above average
- Even more characters, or the chance of customizing those already available, would be awesome
- It should have even more enemies and bosses
+ By Com2uS USA
A beat'em-up RPG
Even when storyline is about demons fighting devils, to say the least, you can have for sure Demonic Savior won't go down in history for its originality, because its the standard RPG in which you have to roam a map, usually a dungeon, and slay everything moving around.
Fortunately, we don't always play games for its originality or lack thereof, but for that abstract, inadequately studied concept we call "playability", and that's why we love games as Demonic Savior so much. Team up your several outlandish characters (every one trapped in a cliche whatsoever) and go out to beat hundreds of enemies.
Graphics are great, gameplay is fun, download is free. Oh, as if it couldn't be otherwise, there are in-app purchases, we all know how it works.
This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.
Play in English, Korean, or Japanese!
Thrilling Action and Stunning Graphics!
- Utilize each character's unique fighting style to defeat your enemies!
- Lose yourself in the vivid graphics of this Hit & Run game!
A Compelling Multi-Scenario Storyline!
- Follow the captivating story as it unfolds from the perspective of 4 main characters!
Over 300 grand quests!
- Up to 60 main and sub-quests for every character, and over 300 quests for you to conquer!
* Items can be purchased in this game. To avoid extra service fees, some items may be purchased through a subscription service.
* For Com2uS Mobile Game Terms of Service, visit www.com2us.com.
* For questions or customer support, e-mail email@example.com.
Awesome graphics, stunning action, and an incredible multi-storyline scenario! Demonic Savior has it all!
We've fixed up some minor bugs!
Check out our latest update, too!
1. Cash items options will now display properly.
2. You can now view your current location on the World Map more easily.
3. We've added a 'Stats/ Skill Power-up' feature in the game!
Have feedback? Leave a review or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
The only problem I have is it's hard to control your character and aim were u want the character to shoot
The start up loading is sucks sometimes when the internet slow. So far nice story and gameplay.
Nice game hehe
Game is addictive