DoomGLES Tech Demo
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
This demo only supports map E1M5 from Doom shareware (with all weapons), with no save/load games, and contains an Ad banner.
The purpose of this demo is to let you check the many controls schemes available (touch interface with multiple options, support of hardware devices (keyboard, gamepad), Xperia Play gamepad) and check the graphics improvements, so you can buy the full port knowing what to expect from it.
- High resolutions
- Realtime dynamic lighting
- Particles effects
- 3D Monsters and objects (MD2)
- Blood projections
- Realistic water effect
- Optimized for MOGA Controllers
- Xperia Play gamepad buttons (touchpads not supported yet, probably later)
- Keyboard support (USB, bluetooth, embedded)
- Gamepads support (analog sticks support on Android >= 3.1)
- Buttons mapping (Xperia Play / USB GamePads / Keyboard)
All official iwads are supported by DoomGLES. But only the shareware datas are provided. You need to own commercial iwads (Ultimate Doom, Doom 2, TNT and Plutonia) and copy them to your sdcard to play them.
!!! FULL GAME IWADS ARE NOT PRESENT IN DOOMGLES !!!
DoomGLES supports also thousand of pwads (levels) made by the community.
Read here to know how to control the game: http://kokak.free.fr/android/DoomGLES.htm#controls
If you have any problem, any question or suggestion, please consult the faq: http://kokak.free.fr/android/DoomGLES.htm#faq, or don't hesitate to email me.
Follow us on http://www.facebook.com/KokakGames
"Doom" is a trademark of "id software". It is used under the terms of fair use. Kokak is not connected with "id Software".
Tags: doom gles comandi, hexen gles speichern, doom gles, 안드로이드 gles, are gles de, best graphics demo, gles, clavier doom gles.
- Potential bugs fixed (stencil)
- Berserk bug fixed
- Autodetect gamepads (Moga, Shield, USB, ...)
- Added support for Moga Pro
- All fixes from DoomGLES reported to the TEch Demo
- Added support for Moga controller.
- Auto orientation support.
- Random turn around bug fixed.
- Added "Mouse look while firing" option
- Stop tips window on launch (prevent useless data usage)