Glory of Sparta!
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Simple controls
- Excellent artwork
- Upgrading system
- Rude In-app purchase
Glory of Sparta is an odd action RPG featuring Thermopylae battle
Why is it odd? Glory of Sparta is a mix of genres. It combines elements from action RPG, beat'em up and defense. As a result, a new highly-addictive and challenging title by Com2Us comes up.
Glory of Sparta! is set on Thermopylae battle. You are a Spartan leader that must guide Greek units to the victory against the evil army of Xerxes, a human praised as a God by his people. You are the last hope for freedom and democracy.
Thus, you must fight Xerxes' lackeys on this 2D sideview beat'em up by taping them. Actually, controls are quite simple: just tap units to attack them and make use of bottom bar to launch special attacks and generate more support units. Obviously, hero's skills and units can be upgraded on a RPG-style ugprading system. You need diamonds and coins to unlock the upgrades, so you better be fast collecting the loot of dead enemy units.
There's a storyline backing it and the game is split on different levels (by a level path you must follow actually). Besides its well-crafted cartoonish graphics, Glory of Sparta! comes with an excellent background music and sound effects.
Mix of genres, top-notch artwork and simple controls that guarantee you have some fun. Recommended.
The tyrannical king of Persia, Xerxes, has amassed his dark legions against Greece! It is our solemn duty to defend Greece and dispatch his minions to Hades. We will make our stand at Thermopylae, where we will engrave in eternity the bravery and name of SPARTA!
This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.
13 Spartan types (4 historic hero characters)
30 Persian types
12 skills (12 active, 4 passive)
RPG style level-up system
Fantasy history game
Automatic hack & slash
Combination of strategy + defense
Establishment of your own camp with strategic flags
☆Meet historic heroes!
- King who tried to free many Greek cities from the clutches of Persia. He shoots arrows with powerful fire.
- General who thwarted the Athenian plan to conquer Sicily. He has the ability to heal heroes and soldiers around him.
- Hero of the Peloponnesian War who is compared to Hercules in the Symposium by Plato. Using his tremendous Health as a weapon, he provokes enemies to attack him.
- Spartan supreme commander for the allied powers that destroyed the Persian military. With powerful attacks and health, he significantly increases the attack power of allies by raising their morale."
- Improved other environments and fixed minor bugs
We are also doing our best to provide smooth gameplay and other improvements.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Because I put 5 star I like spartans
But it gives very small money qnd it will be better if that is fixed
Good game for killing time
Good thing is it has less ad popping up
Hard To Play... Hard To Find Coin