100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Thrilling gameplay
- Above average design
- Minor UI issues
- It can become too chaotic
+ By LANTANSIA
An arcade about banishing demons with a submachine gun.
This game requires 210Mb of additional download.
Sabio (meaning "wise") is a member of an über-secret organizations rooted in the Middle Ages, whose mission is to eradicate demons no matter where they are or come from. Sabio can run and jump, wield swords and machine guns in, to put it gently, a game that can trace its influences right to Castlevania. Throughout fifty levels he will fight a wide array (and beautifully designed) of demons and final bosses, while learning new skills, powers and equipment. Gameplay can be quite chaotic when two or more enemies are on screen at the same time, but it's quite easy to learn the basics anyway.
Eventually, Pecador ("sinner"), your nemesis, will make an appearance and the story will unfold. We'd like to be able to choose different characters or customize Sabio, because this Lemegeton is a great arcade game and it would have been a hit back in the nineties, but feels too linear nowadays. However, if you're looking for a good action game and are fed up of endless runners and other non-sense games, here's Lemegeton.
A special agent, Sabio, of a mysterious organization, St. Guardian, is ordered to pursue a traitor, Pecador. Pecador steal St. Guadian's vital item, Solomon Ring and run to the well-known Italy ghost town Craco. Sabio go after him and encounter attacks by demons inside Craco.
In episode 1, Sabio have to find out Pecador. He has to fight with different kinds of demon. Those demons are tough. Some of them are smart, they don't fight with Sabio but challenge him by different quests. Meanwhile, he will meet other characters who get into Craco for different purpose. They can help Sabio to complete his mission.
You play as Sabio. You have to kill demons before they beat you. You earn experience and coins during battles. After getting certain experience point, your character will level up and increase abilities. For coins you earn, you can make use of them for recovery items.
The control system is sample and easy. You can customize your buttons layout, which allow you to create the most appropriate control scheme.
There are powerful demons inside Craco. For everytime you beat a boss, you learnt new skills and get a new equipments. You can use new skills to reach new area. And use equipments to upgrade you character.
But demons are never died, they are just sealed. They come back human world after a certain time period. You can beat them down again and again in order to get hidden items.
Demons are smart. Fighting not work for all demons. You are challenged by different quests offered by demons.
- Game community. Support GameCenter, Scoreloop with 8 Achievements.
- hidden Weapons and items.
- 3D Graphics, Support HD Display
- Support Zeemote JS1
- Optimized for XperiaPlay
- New Playable Character
- New Weapons and Items
- New Area
- New Demons
- New Challenges
- New Achievements
Don't hesitate! Download and check them out!
Changes ver 3.03:
- Lemegeton Episode 2 New Content is available
- Lemegeton is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
- support generic usb gamepad ( Android Icecream Sandwish or above required )
Changes ver 2.0:
- fix Samsung Galaxy Series touch control problem
- Jump Control is slightly adjusted. You can change direction in the air.
- Attack cancel is slightly speed up.
- and other minor improvements.
- fix a crash on Android 4.0
- No more Ep1 Content Lock, Lemegeton is now FREE TO PLAY
- New Weapon Upgrade system
- New Skill Upgrade system
- Improved Gameplay Experience
- Compensation for Ep1 Content Unlock (Restorable)
* No Ad Banner
* 5 extra lifes
* bonus 10000 Gold
* existing game still valid after update
- new option to customize buttons layout
Changes ver 1.0:
- On shelf
- package download size for 30MB download cache limit
- new free gold reward
- minor bug fix
- Proofread Japanese Translation
No negative comment.all I can say: s this game is one of the best action rpg game that I've played..easy to play even if in the hard mode is user friendly..
A very neat game, castlevania inspired. Great graphics, sound, and most everything minus one thing. Jumping, the jump is downright broken. Lagged long after the button press, some times it simply doesn't work. With this the double jump is worse, barely registering. I thought about buying the master edition but I cannot take this broken jump control.
Its so verry a some aha basta masanting ya lojon