Monster Shooter 2
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Thrilling non-stop action
- Over average graphics and animations
- It might become repetitive after a while
An old school arcade with renewed appeareance
Of course, there's something better than shooting monsters down, and that's being a monster yourself and armed with all kinds of monster weapons. As an upgrade of its predecessor, Monster Shooter 2 is a one versus the world shoot them up whose most significant feature is the vast amount of enemies appearing at the same time on screen.
Thence (wow, "thence"), game's about turning around and avoiding getting trapped into the rioted enemy monsters whose AI can't see beyond the "move at where you are" and shooting at every direction as a sprinkler. There are enough weapons to avoid getting bored soon, but we'd like there were more different enemies. In short, it doesn't bring much to an already stale genre and it might get as stressing as repetitive, but technically is impeccable.
Anyway, it surpasses Monster Shooter 1 and we wonder where this franchise will be able to become.
Luckily, you’ll be able to access an awesome arsenal in Monster Shooter 2: Back to Earth, including full Mech Suits capable of taking out an entire army – or an entire city block, depending on how good your aim is.
What’s more, you won’t have to fly solo this time out, because Monster Shooter 2: Back to Earth offers a full co-op mode -- so you and a buddy can take turns showing those moggie-munching monsters who’s boss. After all, sharing is caring, right?
So whatcha waiting for? Grab your gun, kiss your kitty and jump into the year's most exciting shooter!
*** Now with Google Play game services! Earn Achievements for every new rank! ***
Monster Shooter 2: Back to Earth has a bevy of fabulous features, including:
• Super-sweet HD graphics.
• 80 unique levels chock-full of monsters, mayhem and alien tomfoolery.
• Four (yes, four) destructible environments: Suburbs, City, Desert and Arctic.
• 20+ different weapons, including a fully-functioning, butt-kicking Mech Suit!
• Tons of new enemies + frantic boss battles = non-stop, phone-gripping ecstasy.
• Three deep, multi-layered game modes: Story, Survival and Endless. That’s right – Endless. Meaning you could play until you’re 85. Or get really hungry.
• Co-op gameplay mode means both you and a friend can live (or die) with your Mech Suits on!
• 100+ objective-driven missions. You didn’t think the aliens would just roll over and croak, did you?
A spectacular soundtrack composed by Marcin Przybyłowicz, he of The Witcher fame. The soundtrack can also be downloaded separately. Yep, we think it’s that good.
Already a fan of Monster Shooter? Craving the latest news? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!
- Balance improvements
- Several bugs fixed
- Added Notifications about Fuel refill and Alien Invasion!
- Various improvements, tweaks and bug fixes!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
'208558711' is my id .
This game greeted your blood pumping if it had 10 star rating it would be 10
Thoroughly enjoying! Would love to redo levels, but otherwise excellent job! You stop getting gold at a certain point in endless. It doesn't measure your progress. Otherwise still fun. Would love an update 696 998 388
I lile it! Thanks
Really fun probably best game so far
1 of best games I have playd