Please Stay Calm
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Free and fun
- Good use of GPS
- It needs more players
+ By Mobage
A GPS based game
This is what happens when a position-based app meets gaming during this zombie craze that just didn't want to be over. Please Stay Calm is a game pretty much like Foursquare but with virtual zombies in it, and some "places" store ammo or supplies. It's an easy game that can be enjoyed for a while alone, but eventually the more players playing, the better.
It's deeply appreciated the storyline. Oh, have for sure it won't get any Oscar, but there aren't many games able to brag about it. Menus, and even the goal itself of the game, aren't clear enough when you start, but as soon as you understand what you have to do it all becomes more interesting, let alone you integrate the game in your daily tasks.
In conclusion, an interesting game with zombies in it, and a cool way to get started into GPS-based games.
UPDATE: We are aware of a login issue affect some users. We apologize for the inconvenience as we look into this matter.
The ranked #1 RPG/Adventure Game in US on iOS is now available on Android.
What would you do to survive in a zombie apocalypse?
"Please Stay Calm seems to take the cake. Its depth, storyline and graphics make it a winner in my book" - Chris Thompson, AboutFoursquare.com
"Please Stay Calm is a fun example of where the genre is today" - Nissa Campbell, TouchArcade.com
The year is 2014 and something terrible has been unleashed unto the world. People are getting sick, the government is out of touch and appears unresponsive. It's up to you to not only survive but to build, lead, and fight your way to the top as you rebuild this world.
- Massively multiplayer zombie survival gameplay
- Unique location base gameplay that's easy to play from your home or office
- Explore, hunt zombies and protect your own neighborhoods
- Scavenge real life locations to find essential supplies
- Simple yet tactical combat mini-game for quick fun zombie bashing
- The simple but tense scavenging mini-game will keep you on your toes
- Work with other survivors in your area to build the most powerful safehouse in your city
- Duel with other survivors to prove your combat skills
- Buy and upgrade awesome weapons like the Chainsaw
- Global chat to talk to your fellow survivors
- Episodic storyline with gorgeous graphic novel cinematics
- Kill zombies, build outposts, upgrade safehouses and rule your city, and perhaps the world!
Chapters 1 to 5 already released! New chapters and events to come with higher levels, new features, weapons, upgrades, zombies and story missions! Please Stay Calm and download this amazing game, it's your only defense against the zombie hordes!
Please Stay Calm is powered by Mobage, the best, free social gaming platform.
- Bug fixes.
- UI & font tweaks.
- Convenience Store in full effect.
- News panel now with flashing tabs!
- Searching for Titles enabled.
- Brawls, Retaliates, and speed duel fixes.
Fun to kill time
I love this game!
keeps saying I have slow Internet but my hubby plays it on his ipod on the same connection. I have an s3 so surely you'd think it would work. total bummer.
Fun game, the local aspect adds flavor. Doesn't work on my Toshiba Thrive tablet.
I had this game on my old phone now i got it on.this phone i luv this game forget the people who gave it 1 star
Gets as far to internet connection and the play store opens up. Think game fc. Read reviews same problem as most. My phone is top notch and should run. Game broken.