The Amazing Spider-Man
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Understandable controls
- Traversing the city
- Repetitive missions
- Group compat
- Pricey IAPs
+ By Gameloft
Follow the movie adventure as you sling your web through the city's open world
Producing an open world on iOS is no mean feat, and The Amazing Spider-Man does a commendable job of doing so. There are occasional frame-rate and control problems, but being able to roam freely is lots of fun.
Combat against a couple of enemies is easy enough, and you'll have no problem getting to grips with the contextual controls. Traveling through the 3D city is the best bit as you glide between skyscrapers to get to your next mission (or just for the fun of it)
Tasks get repetitive quickly, and defeating larger groups requires extreme precision and lightning-quick responses. The camera angles don't help either. It also seems a little greedy to ask for more money for extras after the fairly high cost of download
** Note that The Amazing Spider-Man needs 2GB of free memory to install **
THE OFFICIAL GAME OF 2012’s HIGHLY AWAITED SUPER HERO BLOCKBUSTER
• Fight the Lizard and his minions to put a stop to his dark schemes.
• Play The Amazing Spider-Man through more than 25 immersive missions inspired by the upcoming movie's storyline.
• Climb, jump and web-sling from building to building for an aerial thrill like never before!
FREE NEW YORK CITY
• Explore the city through its five distinctive districts (Central Park, Business, Downtown, Pier and Residential)
• An exciting and enjoyable fighting system with melee, ranged, combo attacks and much more
• A wide selection of upgrades to customize your style, attacks and skills
A HIGH PRODUCTION-VALUE GAME
• Explore an open-world Manhattan, teeming with action. Discover random missions, collectibles and more secrets in the City that Never Sleeps!
• Fight in a fully 3D New York City with cutting-edge graphics.
• Advanced shaders and visual effects make Spiderman more realistic than ever before!
Minimum hardware requirements to play The Amazing Spider-Man:
- 1 GHz CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- PowerVR SGX540 GPU or equivalent
- 1.5 GB of free space on the device
For optimal performance, we recommend restarting your device and closing other applications before playing The Amazing Spider-Man.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
Support for Android Lollipop
Various bugs fixed
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Will Bessette.
I never knew gameloft could make such a good game, and its Spider-Man!? Thank you gameloft for such an excellent game, it was definatly at a good price and it was worth the money (Sorry if i spelled definatly wrong) It was awesome and i loved it, thanks gameloft and i hope to see games like this in the future.
I was playing and I was going were I was ment to go but it didn't work. Ok
The game is awesome but the voice acting is bad, n the game crashes a lot what up with that gameloft fix that n I'll give it 5 stars. Needs a update,!!
This is one of my favorite games ......everybody that has been putting negitive comments stop ........this is a badass game........ gameloft has never disappointed me.
Ummm the button are too small so can u please fix and the game is good so i give it 5*
No problems whatsoever, the game itself is pretty darn good, IAP aren't needed at all, the back suit you can unlock through the story when u earn coins, well done Gameloft, better effort than the dark night rises in my opinion if I'm honest
This game is absolutely amazing the only down fall is that the buttons are to small