Zombiewood – Zombies in L.A!
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Non-sense fun for fun's sake
- Overall, good
- Perhaps too casual and too in-app purchasing oriented
Download Zombiewood – Zombies in L.A!
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Perform I/O operations over NFC (Near Field Communication).
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Sell digital goods through in-app purchase.
- - Query Android Market to obtain their licensing status. Used to avoid piracy.
- - com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftZOHM.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
- - glshare.permission.ACCESS_SHARED_DATA
Displaying 3 of 16 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000000 downloads level reached on 06/23/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5.0 released on 09/21/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.9 released on 06/14/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.6 released on 03/27/13.
- ChangesName changed from Zombiewood to Zombiewood â€“ Zombies in L.A! on 02/03/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.4 released on 01/10/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.3 released on 12/05/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000000 downloads level reached on 11/20/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500000 downloads level reached on 11/13/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.2 released on 11/09/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.1 released on 11/01/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 11/01/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000 downloads level reached on 10/31/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 10/26/12.
- NewFirst appearance on 10/26/12.
Displaying 4 of 15 - show all