Battle Dragons:Strategy Game
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Overall, above average
- Good mix of management and strategy
- No offline playing
A draconian management and real time strategy game
Spacetime Studios, a veteran studio well-known for such a blockbuster as Dark Legends and several other "Legends" games all highly appraised, tried to do something somehow different, more oriented to strategy rather than MMO interactions. In case you haven't figured it out yet, Battle Dragons is about creating your "Dragon-ville" and dragonize everything around managing resources (sheep), alliances (friends), defenses (walls, walls everywhere) and time. If you're not fond of timed constructions, you can skip the queue paying a visit to the cashier.
Once you get all your dreamed dragon fortress as you like, you can start spawning dragons a dime a dozen to battle other players. Dragons' design might feel too childish, but overall this game is above average in nearly every of its facets, and the only flaw, so to speak, would be that time demanding building system so in vogue nowadays.
It's free, which is appreciated, though you can spent as much as want in in-app purchases, which you will eventually do because Battle Dragons is really addictive and enjoyable since its very beginning.
***** "All about training and deploying dragons to destroy rival villages. Come on, how much cooler does it get than that?" - Gamezebo
***** "Battle Dragons is that rare title that is literally hard to put down" - Arcade Sushi
***** “You can really see Battle Dragons shine while attacking a fortress...” - MMOhuts
***** “I love the smell of Battle Dragons fire and brimstone in the morning. And the afternoon. And evening.” - Daenerys Targaryen
If you’re reading this, you probably tapped the down arrow in the Description. Thanks, we appreciate your curiosity. We thought you were the type of person that was pretty discriminating about the stuff you put on your fancy mobile devices. So…we wanted to give you some stuff worth reading to help you decide whether or not to install this. SPOILER ALERT: we think you should.
Here’s what you do in this game – pretty simple, actually. You command your army of Dragons as they raze and plunder valuable resources from other players. You use those resources to grow more powerful. You Battle. You Build. You reign supreme.
We think it’s pretty fun and it don’t cost nuthin’. We had fun making it and hope you have fun playing it. Why not try it? C’mon…tap that install button up there.
Here are some other things we think are cool about the game:
• Build a Dragon Fortress with over 43 different buildings – they’re (virtually) real, and they’re spectacular.
• Raise an army from 10 different types of booty-kickin’ Dragon units that will pillage and plunder as you command. You can upgrade them all too. You’ll never get a chance to tell a Dragon what to do in real life!
• Defend your Dragon Fortress with 13 different types of structures that can be upgraded all the way up to bad mamma jamma status – and as J.R.R.R.R.R.R. Tolkien and George R.R.R.R.R.R. Martin so notably wrote, “Bad mamma jamma Dragons are awesome.”
• Want to start a Dragon Tribe with friends? Good, you should. You can help each other by speeding up upgrades and boosting production of Gold and Sheep (yes, we said Sheep). Get awesome Dragon stuff faster.
• Join with Facebook friends to help each other do all that speedup and boost stuff we just mentioned – ‘cuz that’s so much more valuable than looking at photos of what they had for lunch or their kitty cats doing adorable things.
• Your Dragon tribe gets to fight against other Dragon tribes in a leathery winged battle for supremacy. That’s a Constitutional right, by the way, not a privilege. That’s true – you can look it up.
• Optimized for all the latest displays on all these fancy space age devices we all carry around now. If they’re going to go through the trouble of making these things, we might as well take advantage of it, right? Pixels are a terrible thing to waste. Plus it’s no fun to squint – unless you are doing some kind of Clint Eastwood impression.
• Takes full advantage of Integrated Google Play game services!
• Oh, and did we mention your Dragons eat sheep? You just can’t put a dollar value on that kind of entertainment. But that really doesn't matter since the game is free anyway.
Still reading? Install it already - we hope you enjoy Battle Dragons!
Like us on Facebook:
Check Us Out At:
Want More Info? Visit our Forum!
* Battle your way to the top of leaderboards in four new categories!
* Prizes and flags awarded in each leaderboard category for finishing among the top 10 players
* Prizes and flags awarded to the top tribe in each leaderboard category
* Leaderboards reset and prizes are granted every two weeks
* Attack replays are now saved and can be viewed in Battle History
* Players are now grouped by language in public chat
* Added Russian, Japanese, and Korean language support
Keep the good work ;)
i hope it will upgrade to specific aim... means no random battle.. maybe battle by coordinate or can choose our victim lol
Plis Let the survived dragon to back home...
Awesome game.. Its a good timepass
Bcoz this game...i cant do something else..uninstal for better future...this game is awesome...