by: PlayStation Mobile Inc. • 41.6K
Use the BEYOND Touch app to control your BEYOND: Two Souls game on PlayStation3 system. The app can be used on Android devices to replace your wireless controller. All you’ll need is for your PlayStation3 system to be on the same WiFi network as your Android device and you’ll be ready to play the game with touch controls.
Please note: This app acts only as a controller. In order to play the BEYOND: Two Souls game, you will need a PlayStation3 system and the game, purchased separately at any participating retailer.
BEYOND Touch Features:
• Play the game on your PlayStation3 system with intuitive touch controls designed for your Android device;
• Easy to play, even if you’ve never played a console game before;
• Easy to connect to your PlayStation3 system;
• Play the adventure in Solo mode, or in Duo mode with a friend using your preferred device.
About BEYOND: Two Souls:
From the visionary mind of David Cage, director of the award-winning Heavy Rain game, comes the most powerfully emotional experience on the PlayStation3 system. A singularly unique, psychological action thriller featuring ELLEN PAGE and WILLEM DAFOE, the BEYOND: Two Souls game takes you on emotional journey through the remarkable life of Jodie Holmes.
• Dive into a gripping and unpredictable, psychological action thriller starring ACADEMY AWARD nominated actors.
• Explore stunning and varied settings across the world in an epic journey through 15 years of a character's life.
• Control Jodie and an invisible entity through spectacular action sequences and puzzles with unique controls.
• Experience cutting-edge technology from Quantic Dream in one of the best-looking games ever seen on the PlayStation3 system.
With the BEYOND Touch application, experience this unique adventure playing with your Android device.
The application can be used in the following languages :
French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Greek, Czech, Hungarian, Croatian, Turkish.