Dark Meadow: The Pact
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- 3D graphics
- Dialogues, music and voices
- Level-up system
- Camera control should be more intuitive
- Only Tegra 3 devices
+ By Phosphor Games Studio
Dark Meadow: The Pact is a first-person adventure of intrigue and mystery
You wake up in a hospital with no clues about how or why you did get there. Soon you'll discover that you aren't alone. The people who are also locked up there, like you, have been brought there to pay for the sins of the past.
Dozens of different creatures will show up to impede you keep going. All those creatures are ruled by a beautiful witch who's feeding herself with the living. You'll have to destroy her to be able to leave the old enchanted hospital.
Gameplay reminds other classic successful titles like Silent Hill and F.E.A.R. First-person view, you have to interact with objects and NPC by gesture-based controls. Open doors and drawers, grab items, weapons, shoot, dodge and read every signal. The game is visually stunning thanks to Unreal Engine 3 and Tegra 3 optimization. One of the highest quality plot and storytelling I've witnessed on a mobile game. Voice cuts and dialogues, as well as environmental music help you to get caught by the history from the first moment. It supports multiple languages.
Dark Meadow is something new, original, unexpected. Mobile gaming can be something else than platformers, puzzle and arcades. If you don't believe me, try this out and be ready to be horrified.
We've tracked down the bug that was causing save games to appear deleted. If you haven't uninstalled the game you can get your save game back! Please wait for the next patch (which will be out soon) and we will have an option to recover the old save games.
Dark Meadow: The Pact takes advantage of Tegra 3’s quad-core CPU and GeForce GPU to take the best experience in mobile gaming further, enhancing the game to deliver an unparalleled visual experience. With this power we can have more dynamic particles, more swaying foliage, and higher detail than ever before. All this content and more is available only on Tegra 3.
FREE VERSION OF THE VISUALLY STUNNING, ENGROSSING STORYTELLING GAME ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE!
Nominated for Mobile Game of the Year from the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* IGN: "worth playing just to experience the game’s huge amount of eccentric dialogue, and to experience the unfolding mystery.... one of the best to hit the App Store in recent memory."
* KOTAKU: "at home in the halls of BioShock's Rapture...disturbingly gorgeous experience."
* DESTRUCTOID: "a very atmospheric and engrossing game with a delicious streak of dark humor coursing through its veins.. worth picking up for anybody with an interest in iOS gaming."
* JOYSTIQ: "It's a surprisingly funny, gorgeous game that's an easy recommendation... ram home the truth that mobile games are getting surprisingly good at creating big worlds on tiny screens."
* TOUCH ARCADE: "The Dark Meadow is a standout in almost every way. From look to setting to the touch-centric gameplay, it shines, and you can tell this title was crafted with much love "
* GIZMODO.UK: "a splendid achievement. The bar has been raised, the gauntlet has been thrown down, and the hyperbole has been exhausted. We can’t wait to see the next game that tries to go one better."
* MODOJO: "a cross between BioShock and Infinity Blade... a hauntingly beautiful and intriguing game everyone should play, as it offers both a compelling adventure and a glimpse into the future of smart phone gaming. "
* GAMEZEBO: "arguably the best title to come to the genre. It's gorgeous, it's creepy, and it's a blast to play. This is the perfect game to play during the Halloween season. "
A dark fairytale of intrigue and mystery, where the sins of the past must be paid for… So sets the stage for The Dark Meadow -- a visually stunning world of deep exploration, gripping story, and heart racing combat, created with the unrivaled power of the Unreal Engine 3.
You awake in a hospital uncertain of how you arrived there or why. An old man warns of a beautiful witch whose minions roam the halls seeking the living. It is only when the witch is destroyed that you will be released from this unrelenting torment.
Using fun and intuitive fully gesture-based controls, you explore the decaying ruins of Montclair Hospital, armed with your crossbow for long-range combat as well as your sword for up close and personal melee battles.
The best elements from role-playing games encourage exploration as a wide variety of items are secreted throughout the world – from hidden scraps of paper that reveal the mystery of your imprisonment, to weapons and items, to money which can be used to purchase better equipment and weapons.
- Visually stunning, photo-realistic world built with the Unreal 3 engine
- A mature plot, stylized as a dark modern fairytale with bizarre twists and turns;
- In-world storytelling and quality acting
- Gesture-based action: crossbow ranged combat with ‘pull back and fire’ mechanic, slashing melee combat with dodging, blocking, and combos;
- Available in English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean , Italian, Simplified Chinese, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese languages.
-Bug Fixed: Game now awards IAP properly. Even if it experiences a crash during the transaction players will now always receive what they paid for!
-Bug Fixed: Items that cost sun coins no longer appear to cost gold.
-Added: Language support for Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, and Russian!
Love this game so much
it keeps force closing and its kinda annoying when you are trying to rack up a streak...please fix....and then ill give the fith star
Its not a game. Its a useless loading screen 0.0 uninstall till u fix it
Good gameplay, action, graphics, story....great game
Its not loading to the game. Every time that I try to, it takes me back to the main screen. Please fix. I have the galaxy s3.
The size is too bigger :(
This game is great graphics wise,voice acting,sound(though a little repeatative) but what i found the most disturbing thing is inaccurate scaling on my 5 inch screen micromax a114,on the main menu 'start new game' comes as a incomplete phrase and most of madman's letter show line overlapping and giberrish.... Please fix it with a patch or however u think fit...oh yes and add the EXIT button