Forever Lost: Episode 1 HD
5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- Fun game
- Mysterious, challenging to play
- Many features to discover
- Not original
+ By Glitch Games
Find the way out and discover the secrets of the place
Forever Lost: Episode 1 is a horror hidden object adventure with an eerie atmosphere and some secrets hidden behind the walls.
You wake up somewhere mysterious, you don't know who you are on where you've been. You don't know if it's a dream or real life, but you want to find some answers, so you start to investigate. Navigate through the scenes, tap on the items to interact and start solving the different enigmas by playing the puzzles and collecting all the clues you come across with.
Glitch Games is the developer of this addictive game where the graphics are perfectly appropriate to the type of game. The controls work well, the story is captivating and you will find yourself not willing to stop playing.
Download this adventure and purchase the premium version if you enjoy it.
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Awaking in a mind you don’t know to a world you can’t remember. Surrounded by things that can’t be real, haunted by experiences long forgotten.
Questions racing through your mind. Is this a waking nightmare or a half-forgotten dream? Who are you? Where are you? How long have you been here and how do you escape?
The answers are somewhere, but where? In the world you have found yourself trapped in or your own mind?
You have to move on, you have to discover the truth. You have to escape!
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Amazing visuals that are ‘drenched in atmosphere’.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "It's a bit like The Room, only with more rooms." - Pocket Gamer
• "Creepy, Welcomely Old-Fashioned iPhone Adventure Game" - Kotaku
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* Hints screen will now work.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I enjoyed the format, but for a game ultimately as simple as this (point and click, no animations) I expect less significant bugs, especially after paying 3 dollars. I have the same bug several others did with the hallway after the elevator. As far as I know I've beaten the game but don't get to see the real ending!!! Very frustrating after 4 hrs and $3!!
Really hard. Really freaky man. Great graphics. Bought number 2 without hesitation. Thanks guys worth every penny.
Second chapter is twice as long for the same price, but this is still a fun, thoughtful game. Wish I had only paid .99 cents but oh well.
At last, a game to rival the Myst and Riven games of old. Beautiful graphics and puzzles galore, with an underlying story to intrigue you. Great for the brain and as good as immersing yourself in an addictive thriller. Not quite finished it yet but already downloaded episode 2 and can't wait for episode 3!
Compared to a great many other games of this type it was awful. I only finished because I paid for it.