5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Beautiful pixel graphics
- Enormous randomly generated world to explore
- Tons of surprises waiting to be discovered
- Zillions of possible crafting recipes
- Wiki resource to delve deeper into the game
- Clumsy controls on smaller devices
+ By 505 Games Srl
2D-Minecraft-esque sandbox adventure done right
Terraria's been out for ages for the PC, and the recent port to mobile manages to by-and-large preserve the magic. I say "Minecraft-esque" in the title, but the flavor here is far different (but no less rich).
You may consider the randomly generated world as your canvas. Chop down trees, dig up precious minerals, and hack baddies to bits to gain precious resources. Combine these in specific recipes in your inventory to produce all new goodies - use the Terreria Wiki as a resource for finding out new combinations.
Anticipate bosses and bad guys, but there's no set progression here. Your main goal is to explore the intricacies of what the world has to offer, which it provides in droves. Recruit NPCs to your home (which you'll have to equip properly to lure them in for a stay!). Day and night cycles plus dynamic water and lava make the world come to life.
The big complaint on mobile devices is the lack of space for controls. Your character moves based on two invisible on-screen joysticks, which end up being pretty clunky to navigate. Precision building isn't impossible, but certainly much trickier than with a cursor. A tablet is better suited for long term play (which is definitely what you'll be wanting with this one in order to fully savor its exploratory fruits).
The free trial version of Terraria is just a demo of what it feels like to play the game, and wholly worth a download if you'd like a taste before you invest.
DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! The critically-acclaimed, best-selling indie sandbox adventure has finally arrived on Android! In Terraria, every world is unique -- from the floating islands in the sky to the deepest level of The Underworld. Adventure to the ends of the earth, and defeat villainous bosses along the way. The world is your canvas!
Limitations of the Trial version
· Does not save progress
· Limited to the Tutorial World only.
BUY the Full Game Unlock to access:
- NOW WITH MULTIPLAYER! Wi-fi games support up to 4 players! Play Terraria with friends across any other mobile devices! Adventure together or duel each other in player-vs-player combat!
- 200+ CRAFTING RECIPES - weapons, armor, potions, and more!
- 25+ BLOCK TYPES to build anything you can imagine!
- 75+ MONSTERS!
- 5 BOSSES!
- Over a DOZEN environments to explore!
- Dynamic water & lava, day/night cycles!
- 10+ NPCs to meet and recruit to your home!
- Find and summon the Exclusive Android Pet!
- Google Play Game Services leaderboards & achievements!
Every pixel of Terraria has been crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience -- including brand new touch controls and tutorials!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial
Visit us on the web at www.terraria.org
HARDMODE HAS ARRIVED! Our biggest update to date!
Defeat the Wall of Flesh to transform your world!
- New biomes
- New bosses
- 20+ new enemies
- 100+ new items
- New NPCs
- Use the Pwnhammer to destroy Demon Altars and create new ores
Also new: combat targeting!
- Touch an enemy to target it and you will aim toward it by default
- Very helpful for ranged weapons!
Thank you for your continued support of Terraria!
Not as good as over but really good
I saved my world on the cloud and when i went to go back on later the game had deleted my cloud world
after hardmode update there is a gamecrashing bug that whenever the game is trying to save progress it freezes ant then crashes PLEASE FIX ITS UNPLAYABLE
Its the demo i need to save it
Fix armor sprites and i will give 5 stars
Please i need full terraria game on ipad no buying like my computer
I love this game