The HinterLands is a multiplayer Indie sandbox game with mining, crafting and exploration elements, mainly inspired by Minecraft, Terraria and Junk Jack.
You arrive in The HinterLands with just a few tools and torches. To survive you must build a house, and hunt for materials to craft new items.
Mine the terrain for resources, build great structures, harvest plants, trees and mobs, the choice is yours!
Play cooperative or competitive multiplayer with friends or random players!
The HinterLands is a work in progress, and will continue to grow, expand and evolve over time. Your feedback and suggestion will help shape the game, and you can participate in the development of the game.
• Multiplayer, featuring player vs player combat, and cooperative exploration and building
• Parkour style movement- run up walls, do flips, climb over ledges, run and slide under things, wall kick/jump between walls
• Fight with fast combos, slow strong attacks, and block incoming enemy attacks.
• Take no damage, and unlimited blocks in creative mode
• Free content upgrades
★Mine, Craft, Fight and Build!★
• Mine procedurally generated, unique worlds, with randomly generated terrain, and dynamic day/ night cycles
• Craft tons of blocks and items, and use them to build!
• Farm mobs, or destroy them for food to satisfy your hunger
• Harvest trees and plants for food, potions, or seeds to replant and grow your own forests
The HinterLands is an indie sandbox game, built with a heavy emphasis on multiplayer.
• Play multiplayer on the free public servers and play with tons of people, wifi/LAN, or bluetooth!
• Dance with people, or join a team color using chat
• Play with other people: create amazing structures, or just battle it out with swords, crossbows and guns.
• Help shape the development of the game, add ideas, and watch the game evolve.
• Explore the world, and see new content added to the game, and like to provide feedback on what you like/ don’t like.
The HinterLands was the FIRST (early 2013) multiplayer 2d mining game on Google Play, and was released early in alpha to encourage people to contribute to development, since there was nothing similar on the market. Since then it has grown a ton, and keeps growing thanks to player feedback!
★Features Coming Soon★
• NPC’s: Characters to give you quests, buy and trade items, marry and start a family with!
• More advanced item, armor and weapon crafting system
• Bosses, more mobs, and more biomes
• Player vs. Player: Free for all, capture the flag, team oriented with different classes, tower defense with creeps and towers
• Pets: Animals to join you on quests and in combat (and mounts!)
• Craftable vehicles, space travel, permanent worlds on servers
• Customize and create your player and world
• Play on a public server, Google Play, wifi, bluetooth, or single player game
• Mine dirt, stone, ect with the pickaxe. Chop trees and items with the axe.
• Use the fast attack button to combo attacks, or the strong attack for higher damage. Use the shield to become invincible
• Build amazing structures, upgrade your tools, and share on our facebook page! http://goo.gl/vsclYF
• More instructions on the wiki: http://goo.gl/UZcn2N
★ FREE VERSION: The free version is supported with ads, but you can SAVE YOUR WORLD, progress, characters, almost everything.
If you buy the paid version, you get a BACKERS REWARD that you can use to teleport to and from your spawn point, and a much larger inventory, (as well as help support development)
Join the forums: http://goo.gl/Zxe3hb
★ Take the poll and let me know what you want changed in the game:
Please leave a 5 star review, and let us know what you would like to see added first to the game
★★NOTE: if you leave a review, be specific on what you like/ don't like so that I can improve it, otherwise your review isn't useful.★★
Tags: the hinterlands servers , the hinterlands game , hinterlands servers , the hinterlands server list , the hinterlands mining game servers , the hinterlands mining game , the hinter lands servers , the hinterlands , the hinterlands server