Note: if anyone is having a white screen issue, try to email me so I can get more info, or the problem won't get fixed. Just saying "I get a white screen" will make sure that it can't get fixed- because there is not enough information.
Mine the world for resources, build great structures, harvest plants, trees and mobs.
Play cooperative or competitive multiplayer with friends or random players!
★ Why Play? ★
• Help shape the development of the game, add ideas, and watch the game evolve.
• Play with other people: create amazing structures, or just battle it out with swords, crossbows and guns.
• Explore the world, and see new content added to the game, and like to provide feedback on what you like/ don’t like.
★ Who isn’t it for? ★
• Someone looking for a completely finished game. The game is in alpha, and will continually be updated to fix bugs/ add content until it is finished.
• If you’re not willing to let us know what you like/ don’t like.
The HinterLands was the FIRST (early 2013) multiplayer 2d mining game on the market, and was released early in alpha to encourage people to contribute to development, since there was nothing similar on the market. Since then it has grown a ton, and keeps growing thanks to player feedback!
★ Multiplayer Modes ★
The HinterLands is an indie sandbox game, built with a heavy emphasis on multiplayer.
You have more multiplayer options than other games on the market:
• Play on the free public servers and play with tons of people, Google Play, wifi/LAN, or bluetooth!
★ Features ★
• Fight mobs with fast combos, or slow strong attacks, blocking. Or go into creative mode, it’s all your choice!
• Fight other players in multiplayer, or explore and build in the world.
• Build structures using tons of blocks and items!
• Farm mobs for resources, or destroy them for food to regain health, and stop hunger
• Harvest trees and plants for food, potions, or seeds to replant and grow your own forests
• Parkour style movement
★ Features Coming Soon ★
• Redesigned UI: easier inventory system, more advanced item, armor and weapon crafting system, equippable armor and clothes, and quests
• Bosses, more mobs, and more biomes
★ Planned features ★
• Player vs. Player: Free for all, capture the flag, team oriented with different classes, tower defense with creeps and towers
• NPC’s: Characters to give you quests, buy and trade items
• Pets: Animals to join you on quests and in combat (and mounts!)
★ Instructions ★
• Customize and create your player and world
• Play on a public server, Google Play, wifi, bluetooth, or single player game
• Mine dirt, stone, ect with the pickaxe. Chop trees and items with the axe. Use the hammer to break down backgrounds or items
• Use the fast attack button to combo attacks, or the strong attack for higher damage. Use the shield to become invincible
• Pinch to zoom in / out of the world; open your inventory and pinch to increase / decrease button size. Customize your buttons in the game under settings ->controls. Move items by holding them down for 1s, or split stacks by holding down longer
• Build amazing structures, upgrade your tools, and share on our facebook page! http://goo.gl/vsclYF
• More instructions on the wiki: http://goo.gl/UZcn2N
★ FREE VERSION: The free version is supported with ads, but you can SAVE YOUR WORLD, progress, characters, almost everything. If you buy the paid version, you get a BACKERS REWARD that you can use to teleport to and from your spawn point (and a larger inventory)
The game is still in alpha, because there is so much still that we want to add. There are only 2 of us working on it, but we appreciate everyone who plays the game, helps contribute by finding bugs, adding ideas, suggestions and feedback
Join the forums: http://goo.gl/Zxe3hb
Please leave a 5 star review, and let us know what you would like to see added first to the game
Tags: the hinterlands servers , the hinterlands game , hinterlands servers , the hinterlands server list , the hinterlands mining game servers , the hinterlands mining game , the hinterlands , the hinter lands servers , the hinterlands server
from 35.597 reviews