The Tiny Bang Story
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Original & challenging
- No tutorial
+ By HeroCraft Ltd
The Tiny Bang Story is an awesomely original puzzle game
First off, I want to let you know this game is weird. Not in a bad sense: as weird as original. A puzzle game that gets you to Tiny Planet, a gorgeous steampunk inspired post-cataclysm world. Tiny Planet inhabitants have to re-build their planet, and they will appreciate your help. Find hidden objects like puzzle pieces or mechanic gadgets and solve mini-puzzles to complete each level.
Well-crafted hand-drawn graphics and relaxing soundtracks teleport you to that magic world where curiosity and brain-racking is the way to advance. Give it some time: once you get the gameplay, it'll keep you glued to the device. Perfect game for relaxing while keeping your mind fit.
5 colorful chapters plenty of unique locations, amusing mini-games and absorbing puzzles. The only catch is its learning curve. There isn't any tutorial and that can drive you crazy first 10 minutes playing the game. Despite of this, a puzzle game that will delight daring players.
The Tiny Bang Story is set across five distinct chapters each with their own lovingly hand-drawn location, which combined with the enchanting music created just for this game, adds up to an immersive and crowd-pleasing experience. With no text in the game users will intuitively find their way around the planet, work out what tasks need to be completed next and forge their own path through this unique adventure.
So sit back, put your thinking cap on and get ready to help the inhabitants of Tiny Planet in The Tiny Bang Story.
• Top 10 PC download hit on BigFish and Gamehouse
• Five distinct chapters and over 30 challenging brain teasers
• A gorgeous steampunk inspired world drawn entirely by hand
• Absorbing gameplay with intuitive controls
• 10 enchanting musical themes
• • "The Tiny Bang Story perfectly collects stunning hand drawn backdrops, original mini games, gorgeous graphics and smoothing soundtrack." – Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com
• • "Best Android app of the week" - Gizmodo
• • "If you haven’t tried this game yet and own a tablet, go get it NOW. You don’t know what you’ve missed out on." Gold Medal – PlayAndroid.com
• • "Visually, this game is stunning." - androidpolice.com
• • “Herocraft also did a fantastic job of making The Tiny Bang story look pretty.” – technologytell.com
• • “The Tiny Bang Story is a must-play if you’re at all interested in casual or puzzle games.” - Androinica.com
• • “I recommend you go and install the game right away...” 5/5 – Android Headlines
• • This game plays great on a big screen TV using MHL technology. Check out www.meetmhl.com for more details.
Please note that this game requires an additional 50-100Mb download when first run, depending on your device. Additional data charges may apply.
An Internet connection is required for verification the first three times you launch the game.
The Tiny Bang Story Videos
• HD display support
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Toggle screen rotation settings.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - android.permission.WRITE_MEDIA_STORAGE
- - archos.permission.FULLSCREEN.FULL
- - Query Android Market to obtain their licensing status. Used to avoid piracy.
- - FULLSCREEN.FULL
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.22 released on 01/01/15.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.80 to £1.72 on 01/01/15.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.84 to £1.80 on 02/21/14.
- New pricePrice increased from £1.78 to £1.84 on 01/09/14.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.97 to £1.78 on 10/14/13.
- New pricePrice increased from £1.95 to £1.97 on 06/02/13.
- New pricePrice increased from £0.60 to £1.95 on 04/13/13.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.93 to £0.60 on 04/09/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.21 released on 03/21/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.20 released on 03/16/13.
- New pricePrice increased from £1.90 to £1.93 on 02/17/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.18 released on 12/28/12.
- New pricePrice increased from £0.60 to £1.90 on 12/19/12.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.80 to £0.60 on 12/12/12.
- New pricePrice increased from £0.60 to £1.80 on 11/09/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.16 released on 11/09/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 11/07/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.15 released on 11/07/12.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.79 to £0.60 on 11/07/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.14 released on 10/24/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.13 released on 10/16/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.12 released on 10/09/12.
- New pricePrice increased from £0.60 to £1.79 on 10/07/12.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.20 to £0.60 on 10/04/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.11 released on 10/02/12.
- New pricePrice increased from £0.62 to £1.20 on 10/02/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000 downloads level reached on 10/02/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.10 released on 09/25/12.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.90 to £0.62 on 09/25/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on 09/21/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.9 released on 09/19/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.8 released on 09/16/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.0.7 released on 09/07/12.
- NewFirst appearance on 09/07/12.
Displaying 4 of 34 - show all
How did I go this long without buying this game??? Top five best game EVER!
The game is not what it seemed in the video as advertised and it's ridiculously buggy. Not responding to taps and keep have to restart it because all i see is the blue sky. I regret paying for this. Don't buy!
I loved it but it was a bit difficult but i still rate 5 stars☺
One of the best gamez I have played in a long time. Wish there was a sequel.
Very beautiful and great game
Just purchased and it will not load. Tried everything.
Sorry but the game is NOT going to download an additional bunch of extra files via a shoddy-looking UI, from within the game itself. Plain and simple, distribute the whole game via Google Play. Uninstalling.