The Tiny Bang Story
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Original & challenging
- No tutorial
+ By HeroCraft Ltd
The Tiny Bang Story is an awesomely original puzzle game
First off, I want to let you know this game is weird. Not in a bad sense: as weird as original. A puzzle game that gets you to Tiny Planet, a gorgeous steampunk inspired post-cataclysm world. Tiny Planet inhabitants have to re-build their planet, and they will appreciate your help. Find hidden objects like puzzle pieces or mechanic gadgets and solve mini-puzzles to complete each level.
Well-crafted hand-drawn graphics and relaxing soundtracks teleport you to that magic world where curiosity and brain-racking is the way to advance. Give it some time: once you get the gameplay, it'll keep you glued to the device. Perfect game for relaxing while keeping your mind fit.
5 colorful chapters plenty of unique locations, amusing mini-games and absorbing puzzles. The only catch is its learning curve. There isn't any tutorial and that can drive you crazy first 10 minutes playing the game. Despite of this, a puzzle game that will delight daring players.
The Tiny Bang Story is set across five distinct chapters each with their own lovingly hand-drawn location, which combined with the enchanting music created just for this game, adds up to an immersive and crowd-pleasing experience. With no text in the game users will intuitively find their way around the planet, work out what tasks need to be completed next and forge their own path through this unique adventure.
So sit back, put your thinking cap on and get ready to help the inhabitants of Tiny Planet in The Tiny Bang Story.
• Top 10 PC download hit on BigFish and Gamehouse
• Five distinct chapters and over 30 challenging brain teasers
• A gorgeous steampunk inspired world drawn entirely by hand
• Absorbing gameplay with intuitive controls
• 10 enchanting musical themes
• • "The Tiny Bang Story perfectly collects stunning hand drawn backdrops, original mini games, gorgeous graphics and smoothing soundtrack." – Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com
• • "Best Android app of the week" - Gizmodo
• • "If you haven’t tried this game yet and own a tablet, go get it NOW. You don’t know what you’ve missed out on." Gold Medal – PlayAndroid.com
• • "Visually, this game is stunning." - androidpolice.com
• • “Herocraft also did a fantastic job of making The Tiny Bang story look pretty.” – technologytell.com
• • “The Tiny Bang Story is a must-play if you’re at all interested in casual or puzzle games.” - Androinica.com
• • “I recommend you go and install the game right away...” 5/5 – Android Headlines
• • This game plays great on a big screen TV using MHL technology. Check out www.meetmhl.com for more details.
Please note that this game requires an additional 50-100Mb download when first run, depending on your device. Additional data charges may apply.
An Internet connection is required for verification the first three times you launch the game.
• restart level button added
• crashes of the application
• problems with saving game progress
• problems with sound
Excellent game, could not put it down.
Not quite a flawless game but better than 4 Stars. One of if not the best point and click game that mobile has to offer. Slightly short but an amazing journey nonetheless
I played through the whole thing, and usually I love hidden object games, but this one was boring. I hated the fact that when you quit out if it you never knew where it was going to start from when you restarted the game. Sometimes you had to re do a puzzle even if you completed it before you quit. The graphics were nothing special either. And finding some objects included random screen tapping t
Too short. Wanted more!!!!! (And it's not THAT short.)
Can't figure out how to play and just ups and quits.I would like a refund please.This game and I are not going to be compatible
Incredible, soothing music. Some challenging puzzles but pretty intuitive gameplay. All around top quality game.
I have a Samsung Galaxy tab 3 and this game will not open. I reinstalled it a second time and still it force closes and now I can no longer get a refund. If you have a tablet I would think twice before downloading this game, total waste of money.