Punching Power Test Game
by: Account Software Inc • 2
Measure the Power of your Punch. Find out how strong your punch is!
Simple to use and easy to control
Totally free for Android
Works with Android mobiles and tablets
Supports to measure the power of your fist
A fake game for fun
This Punch Power Test Game uses the sensor of your mobile device to sensor the maximum acceleration of your Fist. Just hold your phone in the hand and perform a punch to the enemy.
1. Hold on to your mobile phone.
2. Click screen to start.
3. Make a fist with the biggest strength in 5 seconds.
4. Compare the score with your friends.
Hold the phone securely in your hand and start punching, it will record the strongest hit based on your arm's acceleration.
1. This is a fake game for us to have fun. Don¡¯t take it serious.
2. Do not throw away your Android device. Just hold to punch.
3. Note that earth¡¯s acceleration is influencing the sensor. So to show your friends your best possible value, perform a forward cut.
4. If you just work out on your own you can try different punching styles and compare them to each other.
WE MAY ALLOWS OUR ADS PARTNER TO ADD ICON ADS OR NOTIFICATION ADS IN THIS APP TO KEEP THIS TOTALLY FREE.
Punching power can be the amount of momentum in a person's punches. Knockout power could be a similar concept relating to the probability of any strike to the head to cause unconsciousness. Knockout power can be related to the impulse delivered and precision of the strike.
In order to increase the mass behind a punch, it might be essential to move the body as a unit throughout the punch. Power may be generated from the ground up, such that force from the ankles transfers to the knees; force from the knees transfers to the thighs; force from the thighs transfers to the core; from the core to the chest; from the chest to the shoulders; from the shoulders to the forearms and finally the compounded force transfers through the fist into an opponent. So the most powerful punchers can be able to connect their whole body and channel the force from each portion of the body into a punch.
Tags: punching power test , mobile app punching power , test the power of a punch , power of punch