by: Free Game • 0
Catch falling rubbish in its appropriate storage bin!
Trash Toss is an addictive game confirming that recycling is cool!
This app tests your hand eye coordination.
Try to catch the right type of waste in designated trash can.
Otherwise it results in chance loss.
This game is separating trashes on a law.
We should love our city and love our green ground.
Now, enjoy it~!!
1. There are 4 kinds of dustbins for recyclable rubbish, kitchen garbage, harmful waste and other waste.
2. Collect as many garbage as you can by choosing a correct bin.
3. The more you collect, the game becomes faster.
4. You may face with the challenge of varied position.
5. You will have levels to satisfy your addictive interest.
6. If you can't classify rubbish in correct dustbin, your life will decrease.
7. There are light and quick sounds in the process of playing this game.
You can have a fresh and lively experience.
8. There are two hints for your classification.
If you do it well, you can enjoy your victory sound and get a big full.
If not, another encouraging sound and crying face are waiting for you!
9. You can submit your high score as you wish.
10. Menu key for you in case of you want to pause for a while!
Download Trash Toss for free now!!
Just have a try, you'll find it really a good game!
If you want more functions, send me an email.
Any problem if it exists, tell me, please.
Recycling is processing used waste into new products to prevent waste of potentially useful materials, reduce the consumption of fresh raw materials, reduce energy usage, reduce air pollution from incineration and water pollution from landfilling by reducing the need for "conventional" waste disposal, and lower greenhouse gas emissions as compared to virgin production.
Recycling can be a key component of modern waste reduction and may be the third component of the "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle" waste hierarchy.
Once commingled recyclates are collected and delivered to a central collection facility, the different types of materials should be sorted. This can be done in a series of stages, many of which involve automated processes such that a truck-load of material can be fully sorted in less than an hour. Some plants can also now sort the materials automatically, known as single-stream recycling.
Tags: recycle png