Valkyrie:Death Zone 3D
by: WIZ Communications Inc. • 18
In 2036, unknown Zombie virus spread all over the world and 90% of humans are infected and turn into zombies. ,The other 10% remainders section off the infected area immediately and called “DEATH ZONE.” Through the effort to search for the cause of infection,
they finally find out the area where the virus host, Monster lives. To get rid of it,
special agents are dispatched to DEATH ZONE…,
Endless waves of zombies and enormously powerful Monster Boss Survive from their indiscriminate attacks and slay Boss for saving the World!
Clear your mission to kill all zombies in each stages and win the Final Battle against Boss!
Enjoy the fun, thrill and exciting Action TPS Game!
- 3 Mode(Normal / Hard / Hell mode)
- 4 Levels / 24 Stages
- equipped with a Gun and a Sword
- various devastating weapons to buy
- Speedy, dynamic and realistic shooting TPS game play
- Amazing 3D graphics with rich details
- Built with the powerful Unity3D game engine
- Purchase items or upgrade by GOLD which you can earn during the game
# 3D, tps, fps, zombie, shooting, horror, virus, death, zone, infection, host, monster, thrill, battle, gun, sword
- Requirements : snapdragon s2 or dual core cpu(or higher specs)
Tags: death zone free 3d , valkyrie death zone , valkyrie deaths